Absolut 3G Capsule
- Ginkgo Biloba, Ginseng, Grape Seed Extract, Green tea extract, Omega-3 fatty acids, Antioxidants, Vitamins, Minerals & Trace Elements
- Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that cannot be synthesized in the body and must be obtained from the diet.
- At sufficient levels, omega-3 fatty acids namely EPA and DHA influence the physical nature of cell membranes and membrane protein-mediated responses, lipid-mediator generation, cell signaling, and gene expression in many different cell types.
- At the cellular level, omega-3 fatty acids can directly or indirectly modulate a number of cellular activities associated with inflammation as well.
Ginseng is the root of the perennial herbs of Panax quinquefolium and Panax ginseng which contain a series of tetracyclic triterpenoid saponins (ginsenosides) as active ingredients. It is considered a tonic or adaptogenic that enhances physical performance (including ), promotes vitality and increases resistance to stress and ageing. The adaptogenic properties of ginseng are believed to be due to its effects on hypothalamic–pituitary–adrenal axis, resulting in elevated plasma corticotropin and corticosteroids levels.
Piperine is a standardized extract from the fruits of Piper nigrum L. (black pepper) or Piper longum L. (long pepper). Piperine may be coadministered with various nutrients for both human and animal health. Piperine exerts a host of physiological actions including enhancing digestive capacity, antioxidant activity, anti-imflammatory, anti-nociceptive, immunomodulatory and anti-tumor activities.
Neurasthenia associated with
|Chronic Disorders - Diabetes, CHF, Hypertension, COPD|
|Neurological Disorders- Post-stroke, Post-trauma, Dementia|
|Psychoneurosis-Fatigue, Stress, Mood Disturbances|
|Pre-, Peri-, Post-menopausal discomforts|
- 1 capsule per day.
Composition: Each hard gelatin capsule contains-Green tea extract, Natural mixed carotenoids, Lutein, Citrus bioflavonoids, Choline, Probiotics, Amino acids, Minerals and Trace elements.
- Green tea is a complex product containing proteins, amino acids, xanthines like caffeine and theophylline, caroteinoids and micronutrients and minerals.
- Green tea is rich in polyphenolic compounds, commonly known as catechins.
- These include epicatechin, epicatechin-3-gallate, epigallocatechin, and epigallocatechin- 3-gallate (EGCG). Catechins are In vitro and In vivo strong antioxidants. This antioxidant property is primarily responsible for the health benefits of green tea.
Many epidemiological studies have shown that regular flavonoid intake is associated with a reduced risk of cardiovascular diseases. In coronary heart disease, the protective effects of flavonoids include mainly antithrombotic, anti-ischemic, anti-oxidant, and vasorelaxant. It is suggested that flavonoids decrease the risk of coronary heart disease by three major actions: improving coronary vasodilatation, decreasing the ability of platelets in the blood to clot, and preventing low-density lipoproteins (LDLs) from oxidizing. The anti-inflammatory properties of the Citrus flavonoids have also been studied. Several key studies have shown that the anti-inflammatory properties of Citrus flavonoids are due to its inhibition of the synthesis and biological activities of different pro-inflammatory mediators, mainly the arachidonic acid derivatives, prostaglandins E2, F2, and thromboxane A2. The anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of Citrus flavonoids can play a key role in their activity against several degenerative diseases and particularly brain diseases.
- General health and wellbeing
- 1 capsule per day.
Composition: Each film-coated tablet contains-
|Tramadol Hydrochloride BP||37.5 mg|
|Paracetamol IP||325 mg|
Tramadol is a central analgesic with a low affinity for opioid receptors. It also has noradrenergic and serotonergic properties that may contribute to its analgesic activity. Tramadol is a selective agonist of mu receptors and preferentially inhibits serotonin reuptake, whereas (-)-Tramadol mainly inhibits noradrenaline reuptake. The action of these 2 enantiomers is both complementary and synergistic and results in the analgesic effect of (+/-)-tramadol. Tramadol is a central acting analgesic which has been shown to be effective and well tolerated, and is of value in treating several pain conditions (step II of the World Health Organization ladder) where treatment with strong opioids is not required. Tramadol is used for moderate to severe pain.
Paracetamol is a p-aminophenol derivative that exhibits analgesic and antipyretic activities. It does not possess anti-inflammatory activity. Paracetamol is thought to produce analgesia through a central inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis.
- Postoperative pain
- Painful dressing changes
- 1 tablet 2-3 times a day.
|Ascorbic Acid IP||100||mg|
|Sodium Ascorbate IP||450||mg|
|equivalent to 400 mg of Ascorbic Acid|
|Zinc Citrate equivalent to elemental Zinc||5||mg|
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), a water-soluble vitamin, is essential for the synthesis of collagen and intercellular material.
- acid is an effective scavenger of reactive oxygen species and thus acts as an effective antioxidant in the physiological systems.
- Ascorbic acid also modulates neurotransmitter systems by regulating neural receptor synthesis and facilitating the release of transmitters.
- Zinc is an intracellular signaling molecule in monocytes, dendritic cells and macrophages and it plays an important role in cell-mediated immune functions and oxidative stress.
- Zinc is also an anti-inflammatory agent.
- Normal zinc homeostasis is required for a functional immune system, adequate antioxidant capacity, glucose homeostasis, and wound healing.
- General health and wellbeing
- For faster recovery from infections like Common cold and flu, Pneumonia, and Malaria
- Co Rx in Asthma, seasonal Allergy, Food Allergy, Diabetes and Diabetic Ulcers.
- 1-2 chewable tablets/day.
C.R.M. S Syrup
Composition: Each 5 mL (one teaspoonful) contains:
- Salbutamol is a direct-acting sympathomimetic with mainly beta-adrenergic activity and a selective action on beta2 receptors.
- Salbutamol and Salbutamol sulfate are used as bronchodilators in the management of reversible airways obstruction, as in asthma and in some patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- Levosalbutamol is the R(−)-enantiomer of salbutamol (R-Salbutamol), where as racemic salbutamol is a mixture containing both R and S enantiomer of salbutamol and hence Levosalbutamol may be used as an alternative to racemic salbutamol for the management of asthma.
- Ambroxol is a metabolite of bromhexine and is used similarly . It is given in a usual daily dose of 60 to 120 mg of the hydrochloride by mouth, in 2 or 3 divided doses.
Guaiphenesin is reported to increase the volume and reduce the viscosity of tenacious sputum and is used as an expectorant for productive cough. It is given by mouth in doses of 200 to 400 mg every 4 hours. Children may be given the following doses every 4 hours by mouth, depending on age:
- 6 to 12 years, 100 to 200 mg
- 2 to 6 years, 50 to 100 mg
- 6 months to 2 years, 25 to 50 mg
- Co-Rx with antibiotic in LRTI
- In productive cough associated with COPD, Bronchitis & Bronchial Asthma Emphysema
- 5 - 10 ml 3 to 4 times a day.
Laff (Tablets & Sachets)
Each film-coated tablet contains
|Lactobacillus sporogenes |
with Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)
Each Laff sachet contains
|Lactobacillus sporogenes with (FOS)||1||billion|
Live cultures of bacteria designed to restore or maintain a healthy microbial flora have been referred to as probiotics. Lactic-acid-producing organisms were introduced as therapeutic agents with the idea of acidifying the intestinal contents and thus preventing the growth of putrefying organisms. Preparations containing various Lactobacillus spp. and other lactic-acid-producing organisms have been used in the treatment of gastrointestinal and vaginal disorders but evidence to support this use is limited. Other organisms that have been tried include Bifidobacterium bifidum and other Bifidobacterium spp., Enterococcus and Streptococcus spp., and the yeast Saccharomyces boulardii. Natural yogurt is a common source of lactic-acid-producing organisms.
Lactobacillus sporogenes normalizes intestinal disturbance and restores normal flora.
- associated diarrhea
- 1-3 tablets daily after meals
- 1-2 sachets daily between meals.