About Prayag Institute Of Technology & Management
To provide a curriculum to help the existing and would be executives to enhance their ability to manage the ever changing business environment.
To improve communication and presentation skills through group discussions, seminars and business meets. To encourage faculty and students to take up consultancy projects and promote Ph.D. level researchers.
To encourage students to use computer based knowledge for information processing for decision making, in view of the demand of the industry.
To combine theoretical knowledge with practice through interaction with industry and business organisations. To develop decision-making-skills through case studies to facilitate application of theoretical knowledge to practice.
- Provide an infrastructure to match the desired level of excellence. This should include upgrading of classrooms with modern teaching aids and ergonomically designed furniture, modern faculty offices, student common areas, auditorium, and other necessary facilities.
- Develop and environment-friendly campus.
In our endeavour to improve the quality of education imparted through the non formal sector we aim and work for:
- Achieving 100% School enrollment and retention
- Capacitating teachers to be effective as facilitators of learning
- Promoting the culture of reading
- Equipping children with skills for life
- Providing conducive learning environment
- Community participation that supports learning
Innovation is the key to survival and prosperity in the present age dominated by both technological advancements and professionalism. But our focus is to putting new ideas into practice and making them work successfully.
PITM recognizes the ability of its students and enables them to grow and evolve into successful professionals. We achieves this through our state-of-the-art infrastructure, our picturesque & inspiring setting, and our exceptional team of faculty.
We have created an infrastructure to provide best facilities to the learners and trainers for effective learning. We have created a culture where we are always open to adapting latest technologies and upgrading over facilities.
We welcome you at PITM to become the best professional.
Our faculty is our greatest strength. All our faculty members are highly experienced professionals in their chosen fields. It is their in depth knowledge of their respective discipline and their ability to decipher the current market trend and situation vis a vis job situation and their ability to ascertain the aptitude of the students that have made our organization one of its kind in the domain.
Mission and Objective
Our mission is "to provide easy to use innovative methods to learn Technology." We are dedicated to providing professional learning to our students.
In a teaching institution it is necessary that there should be a good rapport between the teacher and the taught. They should be able to freely communicate with each other and must understand and appreciate each other's view-point not only on academic matters but in matters of general interest as well.
Teaching And Learning
- Upgrade teaching and evaluation methodologies to the standards of the leading institutions of the world.
- Provide students with an educational experience that develops in them the capacities for creativity, critical judgement, effective communication, and in-depth knowledge.
- Enhance the interaction with industry in teaching programmes through guest lectures, seminars, adjunct faculty programs, and industrial internships for students.
- Induct high-calibre faculty and to upgrade the general level of faculty, their skills and qualifications to seek excellence in performance and to inculcate commitment towards the fulfilment of the mission.
- Ensure effective evaluation of teaching curricula, and co-curricular learning opportunities of students.
- Interact and build alliances with universities abroad to benefit by sharing of experience, knowledge, faculty, and facilities.
- Develop appropriate programmes for inculcating quality consciousness, appreciation of, and sensitivity to ethical standards, protection of environment and other social responsibilities.