Vertical Openwell Submersible Pumps
We are one of the most trusted manufacturers and suppliers of Vertical Openwell Submersible Pumps in the market. In order to avoid ingress of well water / sand into the motor, our motor sealing are made by using ‘O’ rings, oil seals, grommets and sand guard. To ensure the safety of the pressure and volume variation of water inside motor, a pressure equalizing rubber diaphragm is provided. As given in the operator's manual, the motor must be filled with cold, clear drinking water. Furthermore, a relevant motor protection control panel is provided for the three phase motor. Some features are:
- Low maintenance cost
- Noiseless operation
- Easy installations
Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumps
We offer Horizontal Openwell Submersible Pumps to our customers at industry leading prices. An exclusive type of water proof synthetic film insulated copper winding wires encloses the stator. Further, these are made up of steel laminations that are assembled under pressure and are locked in stainless steel stator shell. The motor is dynamically balanced, which ensures vibration and noise free operations and in turn increases the life cycle of the motor. Some of the features are:
- Increased efficiency
- Corrosion resistant
- Long lasting
- Beings water lubricated motors, no contamination on of water safe for pumping drinking water.
- Due to submerged installation, self priming no foot valve required.
- Being positive suction pump, no suction failure due to fair leakage in pipe and joints.
- No pumps house required saving in space and land saving in pump house cost.
- High operating efficiency ensures:
- Reduced power consumption enormous saving in electricity bills.
- Reduction in pumping time less wear and tear of components longer life of motor and pump.
- Being submerged installation – silent operation – no noise pollution.
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant stainless and engineering polymer parts ensure longer life of pump & motors.
- Suitable for smaller diam bore wells saving in land, saving in well digging / drilling costs.
- Easy rewind ability: In the event of motor burning out owing to reasons such as single phasing, POLTER MOTORS can be easily rewound unlike seals motors.
- Domestic and community water supply.
- Water supply to high rise building, housing, complexes & bungalows.
- Irrigation – open, drip & sprinkler.
- Garden, farms & nurseries.
- High pressure washing garages, poultry farms, stud farms, cae hattle farms, piggeries.
- Fire fighting.
- Fully rewind able with stainless steel body.
- Suitable for single phase and three phase.
- Motor ratings from 0.37 KW(0.5 HP) to 3.7 KW(5.0).
- Corrosion and abrasion resistant.
- Sturdy and durable components.
- Light weight and easy to maintain with interchangeable parts.
- Easy to maintain interchangeable parts.
We offer an exclusive range of Sewage Pumps to our clients, which can be used for both agricultural and industrial purpose. These are fabricated using high grade material and are in compliance with industry laid norms and standards. Extra care is taken by our team while manufacturing the pumps. Furthermore, these are constructed with stainless steel and cast iron to ensure the quality. Following are some features:
- High efficiency
- Easy installation
Polter Monoblock Pump sets Models provides the most effective and efficient solution for water supply problems. These pumps offer a tangible evidence of advanced technology, reliability, standards of safety, aesthetics and quality to provide a satisfactory performance.
These are manufactured under stringent quality controls at Polter Engg. Company own plant through careful selection of raw materials, accurate manufacturing and testing to assure perfect operation and longer life.
- High quality extruded aluminum motor body
- Protected with thermal overload protector
- Brass forged impeller
- Mechanical seal with high aluminum seal face
- Capacitor start and run type
- Double sealed precision soll bearing
- Designed to with stand wide voltage fluctuation
- Domestic use, overhead tank
- Small Irrigation
- Storage Tank filing, water transfer
- Hotel & Apartment
- Lawn, sprinklers/gardening
- Curing at Construction sits
To,Polter Engineering Company