Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
Elastomeric Black Coating
Elastomeric Coating Black (ENIROOF EMB) is a ready to use bitumen based emulsion, protective and waterproof coating. It is a high performance coating that dries to a tough, impermeable waterproof membrane.
- Easy and direct (cold applied) application, no pre heating required.
- Provides an impervious waterproofing membrane that protects concrete structure and brick foundations against chloride and sulphate ions present in soils and water.
- Corrosion resistant and vapour barrier.
- Useful as protective coating on concrete and brick foundations, retaining walls, timber, metals, etc.
- Provides a sandwich membrane in new construction and surface treatment on existing slabs.
- Damp – proofing of regular surfaces like concrete and asbestos.
- Provides a key for plaster on difficult surfaces.
- For waterproofing and protection of structure, concrete, columns and beams.
Technical Data :
- Specific Gravity : 1 to 1.08
- Solids Content by Weight : 53.5%
- Color : Brownish black liquid Turns to black on drying.
- Softening Point : Up to 100 deg. Cent. If exposed to direct sunlight.
- Flash Point : 1150 C.
Surface Preparations :
The application surface must be clean and free from dust grease and loose particles. Surface may be damp but not saturated.
Apply one coat of ENIROOF EMB PRIMER, diluting 1kg EMB with 2lt water, on Well-prepared surface. ENIROOF EMB should be stirred well before use. It is recommended that 1 – 2 coats should be applied depending upon the degree of protection required after the primer coat. Brush, roller or sprayer can apply ENIROOF EMB. Successive coats of ENIROOF EMB should be applied after a minimum of 3-4 hours of the previous applied coat. ENIROOF EMB could be diluted up to 10 – 15 % for base and topcoats to make the material workable and get the desired coverage.
- Metallic Surface : 4-6 Sq Mtr./kg/coat
- Concrete Surface : 3-5 Sq Mtr./kg/coat
(Depending on the porosity of the surface)
- Tools and equipments can be cleaned with pure water.
- ENIROOF EMB is available in 1 Gallon pack, 20 kg pails and 200 kg drums.
- 18 months shelf life in unopened container.
- ENIROOF EMB is safe, non-toxic, and eco-friendly and presents no health hazard. In case of contact with eyes, irrigate with fresh water and consult a physician.
Resin Based Waterproof Coating
Eniroof SPR is a special synthetic resin based waterproof coating. Due to its excellent flexibility and thixotropic nature it is an ideal product for vertical and horizontal surfaces. It is a single pack, very economical and pollution free waterproof coating. Because of its white colour it has excellent solar insulation capacity.
Life and durability of the structure is increased.
No mixing or heating required.
Lightweight compared to conventional roofing systems, thereby loading on the roofs is reduced. Provides seamless and joint free seal through out the surface. Lower labour cost due to easy, simple and quick application, leading to early completion and time saving.
Provides insulation due to solar reflection.
Excellent bonding to most building material.
Liquid waterproof coating (ENIROOF CLEAR) offered by us are easy to apply liquid and are ideal to be used as an anti corrosive primer for metal surfaces, steel structures, G.I sheets, pipes, machinery etc. Being an excellent water proofer, it provides effective concrete and other absorbent surface waterproofing.
Following are some of its attractive features:
- Clear waterproof coating
- Provides glossy finish
- Enhances the color of the substrate
- Blend of special resin, polymer, organic and inorganic compound
- Single pack easy to apply liquid
Method of Application First of all the surface must be prepared properly. The entire surface must be clean, free from dirt, grease, oil and other loose particles. Fill the visible cracks, joints and gaps with crack filler. Allow it to cure for 24 hrs. , Observe the filled area, if required fill the cracks once again to the level of the surface. Mix the container well and apply one coat of ENIROOF CLEAR on the prepared surface, allow it to dry for 4-6 hours. Apply the 2nd coat of ENIROOF CLEAR. If subsequent coats are required then apply at an interval of 6 hours. It is recommended to apply ENIROOF CLEAR on a bone-dry surface. Paint can be applied as a topcoat over ENIROOF CLEAR coating directly.
Important Precautions Being inflammable, it should be stored in a cool dry place away from heat and naked flames. Working areas should be ventilated. Smoking should not be permitted during application.
- The coverage depends on the type of the surface.
- First coat... smooth surface --- 50-60 sqft
- Second coat ... smooth surface --- 55-65 sqft
- Clean all containers, brushes, tools and hands with mineral turpentine.
- Store in a cool place, away from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life one year if kept in sealed containers.
- Excellent water proofer for terraces, roofs, parapet walls, chajjas, exterior and interior walls of buildings, basements, pitts, tanks, etc
- Water proofing of tiles like mosaic, dholpur, and marble, chips tiles where the aesthetic color value retention is of prime importance
- For chemical resistance of molasses tanks, storage of mild acids, alkalies in factories or processing houses
- As an anti corrosive primer for metal surfaces under chassis
- As an anti corrosive primer for metal surfaces, steel structures, G.I sheets, pipes, machinery
- 1 gallon & 20 kgs
Acrylic Waterproof Coating
Acrylic waterproof coating (Qualicoat) is a single component, ACRYLIC based polymer with special additives. It can be used as a waterproof membrane for chajjas, terraces, balconies and roof slabs. It accommodates limited crack movement in underlying surfaces. It has very good bonding property, it becomes part of the structure.
- It gives excellent bonding to concrete surface.
- Suitable for general concrete repairs.
- Water proofing of undertiles area, basements, toilets, terraces, roofs, swimming pools, etc.
- It can be used for protection of concrete against corrosion, efflorences, etc.
Advantages QUALCOAT is a ACRYLIC based polymer used for making of cement based waterproofing slurry that is flexible and can be used as coating for control of efflorescence. Qualicoat can be used as bonding agent also. Qualicoat is the best cement based water proof slurry for coating on concrete and all building surfaces required for waterproofing.
|Active Polymer||40 +2%|
|P.H. Value||9 to 10|
Directions for Use Surface preparation- Surface must be clean and rough. All oil, dirt, debris, paint and unsound concrete must be removed. Cleaning should be completed by removal of all residues with a vacuum cleaner or by pressure washing.
Applications Prime the prepared surface using Qualcoat primer (1 part qualcoat and 3 parts water) with brush, roller or spray. mix qualcoat with portland cement in the ratio of 1 part qualcoat: 1 parts water: 3 parts portland cement using slow speed mixer. Minimum 2-3 coats of qualcoat are recommended depending on the nature of the surface.
Coverage 1 kg. qualcoat mixed as per data sheet will cover appx. 4 sqmt – 5.0-sqmt areas in 2 coats depending upon the porosity of the surface.
- Qualicoat is packaged in 1kg and 25 kg containers.
Acrylic Based Polymer Coating
AQUAGUARD 50% is a single component, ACRYLIC based polymer consisting of polymer and liquid additives. It can be used as a waterproof membrane for terraces, balconies and roof slabs. It accommodates limited crack movement in underlying surfaces. It develops an excellent bond to most building material hence becoming a part of concrete repair.
1 Lt. AQUAGUARD 50%™ mixed as per data sheet will cover appx. 4.5 sqmt – 5.0-sqmt areas in 2 coats depending upon the porosity of the surface.
Surface Preparation :
The application surface must be clean and free from dust grease and loose particles. Surface may be damp but not saturated. Prime the prepared surface using AQUAGUARD 50%™ PRIMER (1 part AQUAGUARD 50% and 3 parts water) with brush, roller or spray.
AQUAGUARD 50% is a ACRYLIC based polymer used for making of cement based waterproofing slurry that is flexible and can be used as coating for control of efflorescence. AQUAGUARD 50%™ can be used as bonding agent also. AQUAGUARD 50% is having more than 50 % active ingredients and therefore it is the best cement based waterproof slurry for coating on concrete and all building surfaces required for waterproofing.
Method of Application:
After the primer coat is completely dried apply the treatment. Mix AQUAGUARD 50%™ with Portland cement in the ratio of 1 part AQUAGUARD 50%: 2 PARTS WATER: 4.5-5 PARTS PORTLAND CEMENT using slow speed mixers. Material should be preferably mixed in small quantities to avoid wastage. Minimum 2-3 coats of AQUAGUARD 50% are recommended depending on the nature of the surface.
- Water proofing of basements, toilet, terraces, roofs, swimming pools, water tanks, bridge decks, etc.
- Suitable for general concrete repairs.
- It gives excellent bond strength.
- It can be used for protection of concrete against corrosion, salt attack, etc.
AQUAGUARD 50% is safe, non-toxic, and ecofriendly and presents no health hazard. As with all chemicals, caution should always be exercised. Protective clothing such as gloves and goggles
INHALATION: Inhalation of vapor or mist should be avoided. Symptoms include coughing, wheezing, laryngitis, and shortness of breath, headache, nausea, and vomiting. Immediately shift victim to fresh air, and, if needed immediately start artificial respiration. Give oxygen if breathing is labored. Get emergency
EYE CONTACT: Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes and call for medical help.
INGESTION: causes nausea, vomiting, and loss of consciousness. If accidentally swallowed do not induce
SKIN CONTACT: Flush with water or soap and water until all traces have been removed. Seek medical attention if required.
Solids Content by
|Color :||:||Milky White|
|Viscosity||:||:15000-20000cps (Brookfield) @ 20° C (ASTM D 1475-16)|
|Specific Gravity||:||1.1±0.2 @20°C|
|Touch Dry Time||:||5 Hr.@22°C & RH 50%|
Minimum 18 months in unopened container. Store away from sunlight and preferably below 30ºC.
AQUA GUARD is packaged in 1kg and 20 kg containers.
Packing: AQUAGUARD 50% is packaged in 1Kg., 5 Kg. and 20 kg containers.
Cement Based Waterproofing Coating
Polyseal is most economical cement based waterproofing material. It is applied as surface treatment on concrete brickwork as well as block work.It penetrates into pores of material by capillary action and channeled to the lower depth of the concrete by moisture present even into smallest pores and capillaries.It provides deep penetration and permanent protection against freshwater and salt water under pressure.Cure coating of polyseal also reduces risk of effluences and salting. The alkali silicates combined with water and free calcium particles to form crystal.This is known as crystallization process.Once the crystals have been formed,they remain permanent.Thus the lower depth of concrete form an integral mass with the surface which cannot be blown off by hydrostatic pressure.It can withstand upto 70m hydrostatic pressure.
- Supplied form--Powder
- Colour--Cement Gray
- Application temperature-- >5^C
- Potlife--20 minutes
- Initial set-- 60 minutes
- Toxicity-- Non-Toxic
It is non-toxic and waterproof material.So,it can be applied internally and externally both.It can be used for many applications for waterproofing and protection such as water tank,swimming pools,dams,tunnel,retaining wall etc.
All concrete surface to be treated with polyseal must be cleaned and have an open capillary system.Remove dirt,grease etc.by means of high pressure water.Surface must be prewetted before application.The concrete surface must be damp but not wet.
To make slurry for application,20kg of polyseal required 12-14kg of clean water,mix only as much material as it can be used.
The treated area should be kept damp for 5days and must be protected against direct sun,windand frost by covering polyethylene sheet.
Two course of polyseal which is applied by the brush are spray gives coverage of approx. 1kg/sq.m.
12month from date of manufacturing when it kept in tightly sealed bag in dry and at moderate temp.
Pure Acrylate Based Polymer Coating (Aquaguard)
AQUA GUARD is a single component, PURE ACRYLATE based polymer consisting of polymer and liquid additives. It can be used as a waterproof membrane for terraces, balconies and roof slabs. It accommodates limited crack movement in underlying surfaces. It develops an excellent bond to most building material hence becoming a part of concrete repair.
Water proofing of basements, toilet, terraces, roofs, swimming pools, water tanks, bridge decks, etc.
Suitable for general concrete repairs.
It gives excellent bond strength.
It can be used for protection of concrete against corrosion, salt attack, etc.
Advantages Aquaguard Is A Pure Acrylate based polymer used for making of cement based waterproofing slurry that is flexible and can be used as coating for control of efflorescence. AQUAGUARD can be used as bonding agent also. AQUAGUARD is having more than 50 % active ingredients and therefore it is the best cement based water proof slurry for coating on concrete and all building surfaces required for waterproofing
Solids Content By Weight : 46+/-2%
Color : Milky White.
Viscosity :15000-20000cps -(Brookfield) @ 20C (ASTM D 1475-16).
Specific Gravity : 1.10.2 @20C.
Touch Dry Time : 5 Hr.@22C & RH 50%.
To,Polyproof Construction Chemicals