We are engaged in offering a comprehensive range of Circuit Breakers manufactured by L&T the market leader in this segment Our offered range includes Air Circuit Breaker, Moulded Case Circuit Breaker, Motor, Protection Circuit Breakers and Miniature Circuit Breaker. the entire range has a compliance to latest standards & approvals from CE , UL , KEMA etc.
the prices are most competitive as compared to most other brands.
| || |
Air Circuit Breaker
Our clients can avail from us a wide range of Air Circuit Breakers that is primarily used for the protection of plants, user complexes and electric lines, and also act as the protection circuit breakers of electrical machines such as generators, motors, transformers and capacitors. Our Air Circuit Breakers are widely used in various sectors such as civil, industrial and service. These also find application in the following areas:
- In the equipment on-board ships
- Prefabricated substations
- Primary and secondary distribution in general
The range of SACE Emax circuit-breakers offered by us is in line with the IEC 947, EN 60947 (harmonized in 28 countries of the CENELEC), CEI EN 60947 and IEC 1000 standards, and also conforms to the EC Directive that is as follows:
- Low Voltage Directives" (LVD) no. 73/23 EEC
- "Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive" (EMC) no. 89/336 EEC
- “UL 1066 Standards”
Some of the specific attributes of Air Circuit Breakers are as follows:
- Same height and depth both in the fixed and withdraw-able version and allow construction of compact switchgear
- These are fitted with many features which allows maximum safety under harsh working conditions, such as racking-out with the door closed.
- Degree of protection towards the outside up to IP54
- An articulated series of safety locks and double insulation
- The innovative structure of the pole guarantees complete insulation between phases, and between phase & neutral
- Ensures full possibility of inspection of the arcing chamber and the main contacts
- SD Pocket is an innovative function, wherein even a hand-held one can dialogue with Emax by means of the Bluetooth protocol.
| || |
Molded Case Circuit Breaker
Offered by us, is a wide range of Molded Case Circuit Breakers that is proposed by ABB SACE. These are procured from well-established Isomax S series and Tmax series (Top selection at Intel Design 2003 for their technological content and respect of the environment). The Tmax is primarily characterized by high level of performances with limited overall dimensions, installation simplicity and greater guarantee of safety for the operator. This feature is due to the reinforced insulation in the breaker. These can also be used for the distribution and sub-distribution application for AC and DC electrical plants. Our range of Molded Case Circuit Breakers finds usage in industrial and civil low voltage plants with service currents from 1 to 1000 A, and is also used in direct and alternating current distribution switchgear for the protection of motor, generators and capacitors. Some of the specifications of Molded Case Circuit Breakers are as follows:
- It is characterized by being a product with a high technological content- the fruit of the most advanced design and simulation tools with excellent performances in minimum overall dimensions
- The new technology is used for the arcing chambers and the speed of contact opening, the circuit-breakers of the Tmax series guarantee strong limitation of the specific let-through energy and reduction in the peak currents, therefore limiting overheating of the devices and electron-dynamic stresses
- It uses a completely common and standardized range of accessories with considerable advantages in terms of reduced stocks as well as flexibility and ease of use
- Also fitted with the new residual current that releases up to 500 A
| || |
Miniature Circuit Breaker
Offered by us, is ISI certified Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) that is designed by our vendors using hi-tech machines and equipment. These are specifically designed while keeping the energy saving factor in mind. Our range of Miniature Circuit Breakers (MCB) is widely acclaimed by our clients for the following features:
- Low impedance
- Shock proof and trip free mechanism
- Low power loss
- Long electrical life product specifications
- Standards: IS 13947 & IEC 947
- Voltage: 240/415 V
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Breaking capacity: 10 KA-25 KA
- Current rating: 32 A- 250 A
| || |
MCB, RCCB, RCBO
We are pleased to inform you about new range of RCBOs. RCBOs offering combined protection of overload, short circuit and earth leakage current is now available as ready to install product.New RCBOs being offered at very competitive price gives you following benefits:
- As per IS 12640 - II and IEC 61009
- Complete range of 30mA, 100mA and 300mA for wide range of applications
-Current Ratings from 6A to 63A with 10kA breaking capacity to cover the variety of load or power distribution in the Enclosures
- Earth fault indicator on the RCD distinguishing between Earth Leakage and Over current fault.
Positive contact Indication on the MCB to indicate closing / opening of internal contacts
- IP2X terminals with insulated cover to cover the live parts to provide safety to installer
- Possible to having additional protections by connecting accessories like Over voltage release (Ref: MZ209), Under-voltage (Ref: MZ205 , MZ206), Shunt Release (Ref: MZ203, MZ204), Auxiliary contacts (Ref: MZ201) and Trip Alarm Contacts (Ref: MZ202).