Pro Lyso Supplements
Previously chemical additives to animal feeds stuffs have been used as growth promoters or feed enhancers. Therefore, this practice involved the use of synthetically manufactured microbial antibiotics. In addition to these, now a day’s several new growth promoters are being produced including bio-catalysts which increases the new amount of available nutrients. Prathista industries ltd., a well establishes biotechnology company has developed non hormonal, naturally occurring animal feed stuff additive Pro Lyso (Lysolecithin) with the technical support of CSIR (IICT-Hyderabad), which has growth promoting, disease resistance / an longevity properties, when fed to poultry/ cattle/shrimp & others etc.Benefits for Cattle:
- As a result of the preferential effectiveness in destabilizing the membranes of gram positive bacteria (due primarily to the relative thinness of their membranes) together with an increased uptake of nutrients and the consequent decrease in acetate to proportionate ratio, there is an increase both in yield of milk and in the consequent decrease in acetate to proportionate ratio, there is an increase both in yield of milk and in the percentage of protein and fat per unit of milk produced by lactating animals compared to milk produced by animals prior to additional of Pro Lyso.
- In addition, calcium & magnesium extraction rates from the rumen or stomach and other parts of the alimentary tract are improved substantially with low doses of Pro Lyso.
- Pro Lyso can also be used in conjunction with other known growth promoters in order to increase the efficiency of these promoters and also to lower the dosage of other promoters administered.
- Pro Lyso helps in enhancing the transmission of pharmaceutical & veterinary formulations (such as anti biotic drugs) across the cell membranes of an animal. As a result Pro Lyso can increase the efficiency and decrease the dosage of these formulation when used in therapeutically effective amount.
CLG Tonic Formulations
Calcium forms an integral part for the production and development of milking animals. Providing bio-available calcium on regular basis is the basic need for the milking animals. For better absorption of calcium in animal body, bio-available and completely water soluble clg tonic formulation is being made available for the first time in India. CLG tonic formulation contains calcium lactate gluconate as a source of calcium & energy driven glucose with an ideal combination of essential chelated ingredients like magnesium, phosphorous, and vitamin d3 for milk promotion and improving compatibility. The carbohydrates, electrolytes, enzymes confers energy.
Scientifically tested in all parts of the country with proven results clg tonic provides:
- Ensures increase in milk production and improves fat & snf counts.
- Presence of glucose ensures better energy & increases lactation period.
- Binds mycotoxin more effectively with zeolites & silicates, thereby improving the digestibility of the animal and absorption.
- Gives energy value: kilo calories » 200 & kilojoules » 838
- (Egg Shell Strengthener) - Water Soluble Liquid Feed Supplement with Bio Available Minerals,
- Nutrients - Calcium, Phosphorus, Vitamins, Enzymes for enhancing Quality Egg Production
- CLG consists of Biologically derived Calcium Lactate Gluconate (70%), Oligo-Saccharides Phosphorous, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Trace Elements, Electrolytes, Carbohydrates, Essential Enzymes & desired Nutrients.
Dosage: Mix 100 - 200 ml CLG tonic in 1-2 liters of water and feed per animal per day for 10 days in a month.
Packing: CLG tonic is available in unbreakable HDPE bottle of 1 - 5 liters packs and also in bulk packing of 25 liters HDPE jars.
- CLG Increases Egg production.
- CLG substantially reduces Egg breakage and reduces thin shelled Eggs.
- CLG helps to prevent cannabolism. CLG will help to produce strong & top quality Egg shell.
- It cures Rickets and Osteomalacia and corrects Hypocalcaemia.
- CLG improves Skeletal Growth. CLG effectively combats the summer stress.
- CLG builds up resistance and improves feed utilization.
Dosage : 0.5 ml. per bird from 24th week to till end of the batch.