Fact SheetYear of Establishment 1981Nature of Business Manufacturer, Buyer-CompanyNumber of Employees 101 to 500 PeopleTurnover Rs. 100 - 500 Crore ( or US$ 20 Mn - 100 Mn Approx.)
* Precision Wires India Limited (PWIL) was set up in 1989 for the manufacture of Enamelled Copper Winding Wires. It was promoted by erstwhile Atlas Wires Limited (AWL), Mr. Mahendra Mehta, Mr. Deepak Mehta and Mr. Milan Mehta.
* PWIL has been listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange (523529) and National Stock Exchange (PRECWIRE) since inception.
* AWL’s first manufacturing facility was set up in 1981 in the western Indian state of Gujarat. Two decades ...
later, in 2001, AWL was amalgamated with PWIL.
* Headquartered in Mumbai, India, PWIL is the largest manufacturer of Copper Winding Wires in the country and uses a combination of Indian skill and foreign technology to ensure the best possible end-product quality.
* Our current installed capacity is over 25,000 metric tonnes/annum. This capacity is further being increased with several expansion projects in the pipeline. PWIL has three manufacturing facilities located at Silvassa, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Palej, Gujarat.
* At PWIL, we produce winding wires as per various technical specifications including IEC, IS, BS, NEMA and JIS as well as per specific requirements our customers may have.
* PWIL’s customers include many large and medium electrical and electronic equipment manufacturers both in India and abroad. Our wires are widely used in equipment such as: o Rotating machines (manufacturer and repairer) o Alternators o Hermetic motors (for refrigeration and air conditioning equipment) o Power and Distribution Transformers o Control and Power supply Transformers o Ballasts o Auto Electricals o Electric hand Tools o House hold appliances o Fans o Switchgear, relay and magnet coils o Instruments and audio coils and many others
In recent years, PWIL has been increasingly targeting overseas markets. In the last fiscal year, exports accounted for over 15% of our sales volume.
Our quality assurance laboratories are fully equipped to test and certify wire properties according to national and international specifications such as IS, IEC, NEMA, JIS standards for winding wires. Apart from these we supply wires meeting customers stringent additional requirements and specifications.
Time : January 20-24, 2010
Address: Bombay Exhibition Centre. Goregaon. Mumbai, INDIA
Booth : Hall 6, Stall H6B6
Precision Wires India Limited
Prasad K. Mulukutla+91-9845015021
Saiman House, J.A. Raul Street, Off. Sayani Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Maharashtra, India