KAIZEN is the Japanese strategy of continuous improvement. The KAIZEN business strategy involves every employee of an organization from top management to the cleaning crew, to work together to make improvements but without much financial investments.
KAIZEN is a standard to make continuous improvement by removing waste from all the systems of a workplace. When the KAIZEN method starts, it develops the workplace and guides employee how to carry out a new way of thinking about his/her job.
How to perform Kaizen Services?
- Eliminate conventional and meaning less ideas.
- Always think for the best suitable way to perform the task.
- If there is any mistake or fault then modify it
- Never look for perfection even for only ten percent of target.
- Never make excuses. Just initiate it.
- Try to find the main causes.
- Use your brain instead of spending money for KAIZEN.
- Consider the awareness of five employees instead of considering the knowledge of one person.