- Effective for both leading lagging power factor in three phase system
- Completely Isolated circuit form mains
- Immune to Transients/surges and Frequency Variations
- Aluminum body with moulded base
It is a Solid State Electronic Device used in a parallel operation of two generators. It is available for both three phase and one phase system with inbuilt adjustable delay timer to avoid spurious trippings. An electromagnetic relay energies in case of Reverse Power but the trip indicator remains ON till resettled by the push button provided on the unit or by breaking the voltage supply for a second. In manual Reset model, both relay end the trip Indicator are resetted either by push button provided on the unit or by breaking the voltage supply for a second.Technical DetailsVoltage Supply :
- For three phase system it sis 415VAC between R &Y phases (±25%)
- For one phase system it is 240VAC (±25%)
- 5 Amps (maximum) through current transformer or direct from the circuit as the case may be
- For three phase system It is the current from the B Phase
- For one phase system it is the current in line.
Trip Time is adjustable from 2 to 10 seconds with the help of a knob provided on top of the unit with call berated dial.
Reverse Power Sensitivity
It is approximately 0.25 A 0.25 Amps of C.T. secondary in the reverse direction. Getter or different sensitivity can be given on specific demand.
For three phase system the relay can operate on both leading and logging power without any difference. But for one phase system the relay is suitable one for lagging power factor and trips on leading power factor.
Two sets of change-over contacts (Potential Free) and suitable for & Amps resistive load at 240VAC/415VAC or 24VDC.
Both Auto and Manual reset models are available. Operation for both the models is explained in description given above.Burden
Voltage Supply : 10VA (maximum), Current Supply : 2VA (Maximum)Dimensions
Base-----70 x 120mm, Height----125mm