· Inositol Nicotinate is used for cardiac care of patients suffering from high cholesterol. This drug decreases is known and proven to decrease LDL (Low density Lipoprotein) and increases HDL (High Density Lipoprotein).
· IHN works by lowering LDL and triglyceride levels by decreasing VLDL synthesis in the liver.
· Inositol Hexanicotinate (IHN) is actually a molecule made from the hexanicotinic acid ester of meso-inositol. The hexanicotinate acid compound consists of six molecules of nicotinic acid (niacin) with one molecule of inositol in the center.
· Pharmacokinetic research and studies have indicated that these esters are absorbed intact and hydrolyzed in the body with release of free niacin and inositol.
% Purity: 98% to 101%
Inositol Hexanicotinate, Flush Free Naicin, IHN
White colored powder, basically categorized as a vasodilator.
Inositol nicotinate is a compound made of niacin (vitamin B3) and inositol
Inositol hexaniacinate (IHN) is the hexanicotinic acid ester of meso-inositol. This compound consists of six molecules of nicotinic acid (niacin) with an inositol molecule in the center.
Inositol Hexa Nicotinate; IHN
Cardiac Care & For Better Overall Cholesterol Management
Minimum Order Quantity
Production Capacity/Supply Ability
3 Metric Tonnes per month
Within 3 to 4 weeks for Exports;
Within 3 to 4 Business Days for Domestic
Export Worthy HDPE Drums/Jars
Port of Departure
* All our Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) are manufactured in a GMP certified manufacturing facility
Please refer to our enclosed brochure for your reference.