Auto Battery Charger
An automotive battery is a type of rechargeable battery that supplies electric energy to an automobile. Automotive SLI batteries are usually lead-acid type, and are made of six galvanic cells in series to provide a 12-volt system. Each cell provides 2.1 volts for a total of 12.6 volt at full charge. Heavy vehicles such as highway trucks, often equipped with Diesel engines, may have two batteries in series for a 24-volt system, or may have parallel strings of batteries.
Multi Use Battery Charger
Multi-use Charger are specifically designed for each Multi-use Charger brand and model. Some of its features are:
- Series PCBC Multipurpose battery chargers are designed for charging battery in charging stations.
- AC supply is stepped downed using heavy-duty copper double wound transformer and rectified with full wave bridge rectifier. Output volts and current are selectable by respective selector switches.
- Amp and Voltmeters are provided for instant monitoring. Input AC and output DC fuses are provided.
Battery Charger(230V 12VDC/10AMP)
Our Battery Charger (230V 12VDC/10AMP) is fully automatic two-stage battery charger, UL and CSA approved. Specially designed for Industrial and OEM applications such as Marine, Utility vehicles and Material Handling among others. Some of the features are:
- Wide AC input range
- Built in EMI filter
- Automatic selection of boost & float
- Overload protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Compact size
- Din rail mounting