- LPG Storage & Bottling Plant
- Skid Mounted Mini LPG Filling Plant
- CO2 Recovery/Extraction/Production Plant
- Liquefied Co2, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon Bulk Storage Tanks
- Dry Ice Pelletizer
- Cryogenic Transport Tanker
- PSA & VPSA Oxygen/nitrogen Gas Generator
- Mobile Filling Plant
- DRY ICE BLOCKS , SLICES & PELLETS
- Bio Gas Upgrading Plant
LPG Storage & Bottling Plant
lpg bottling & storage plant
Radox Gases Pvt Ltd provides comprehensive services on design ,engineering & supply of LPG Bottling projects with Storage tank terminal. These plants can be designed as per clients’ requirements for different filling capacities and varying degrees of automation.
Standard Installations comprise of :
- LPG storage tanks with Ladder Gantry & Platform and Safety Fittings
- LPG Pumps & Compressor
- Electronic LPG filling machine - Electronic manual or with Carousel
- Inline Electronic Check scale ,weight correction unit with conveyor
- Purging unit & evacuation
- Pneumatic Operating systems
- Safety fittings with Remote operated valves, Mass Flow Meter and fittings, Pressure Transmitter / Switch POP valves & gauges High level Cut off and Level Gauge, Gas Leak Detector & Mass Flow Meters.
This concept is most suitable for establishing a foothold in developing markets exclusively for East, Central, West African market. This plant can be made operational with minimum investment in permanent structures. The plant has flexible production capacity with capability of handling different types of cylinders."
Skid Mounted Mini LPG Filling Plant
Economically priced with all features - reinventing LPG business!! IDEAL FOR RURAL MARKETING
This versatile SKID MOUNTED L.P.G. filling plant with electronic scales is designed and built to work without going into elaborate Plant installation, Piping and Civil work. The skid needs only Power supply and it is ready to start filling the cylinders.The pump is installed on the skid, and directly coupled, to EExd electric motors. The pump will be able to fill 2 cylinders simultaneously from 3 to 45 Kg.The plant is connected with the storage tank mounted on the skid. The cylinder’s weight is, ascertained by the ELECTRONIC scale’s dials and cuts off when the correct weight is reached and the display features: › Cylinder tare weight › Residual amount of gas › Amount of gas to be filled › Total weight of cylinder + gas › Price of the filled gas › Progress in filling process
This unique display allows you to fill as per client’s requirement and purchasing power. This module of business is gaining momentum in rural areas with small 3 Kg cylinder, which is easy to lift and bring to filling stations.
In addition the plant provides all the safety features like Non – return valve, By-pass valve, Hydro static valves, Emergency stop button and is provided with 5 m3 LPG storage tank & fittings, Manual Evacuation /Decanting unit, Standby Generator, Air compressor, Manual shrinking machine and Weather protection cabinet electrical control panel.
- Mod. RGPL/INM1/5/ESG1 :1no. ELECTRONIC SCALE GROUP with L.P.G. TANK CAPACITY 5Cu.M.
- Mod. RGPL/INM2/5/ESG2 : 2 nos. ELECTRONIC SCALES GROUP with L.P.G. TANK CAPACITY 5 Cu.M.
CO2 Recovery/Extraction/Production Plant
Radox Gases Pvt Ltd offers latest technology and equipment to produce 99.99% Food Grade CO2 allowing Local Breweries & CO2 manufacturers to experience the best service possible on-site with Packaged and turnkey plants on:
- CO2-Recovery & Purification from Brewery, Distillery, Natural Gas well and byproduct from Chemical Industries;
- CO2 - Extraction & Purification from Boiler and other Flue Gases;
- Direct Fired CO2- Production & Purification from Liquid or Gaseous Fuel for Beverage Industry, where there is an insufficient supply of high quality CO2 to meet the needs of the market.
Radox Gases draws on a wealth of experience in CO2 production plants. With a flexible, modular system we can satisfy the special requirements of our customers very economically.
FROM ENGINEERING RIGHT UP TO TURNKEY PRODUCTION FACILITIES on:
- Standard plants from 100 kg/h to 5000 kg/h
- Special custom-tailored plants upon request starting raw gas from Natural well, By product, Flue gas from boiler and refineries to typical burning plant of fossil fuel.
- Overhauling and upgrading of existing plants
Liquefied Co2, Oxygen, Nitrogen, Argon Bulk Storage Tanks
total solution on bulk lco2/lox/lin/lar storage
We at Radox Gases has successfully introduced superior quality and rugged cryogenic storage tanks and vaporizers, especially in East and Central Africa market. The products are designed & certified to international codes like ASME ( U Stamp ), PED, TPED, EN13458, EN13530, AD 2000 Merkblatter, AS 1210 and supplied with Independent Inspection Agency certification and relevant Country registration or approvals like European CE, National Board USA, Korean KGSC, Australian Work-safe, Canadian CRN, Algerian DPEM etc.
Standard Products include:
- Vertical or horizontal storage tanks up to 600,000 lit.
- Customer station upto 60,000 lit.
- ISO tank containers upto 20,000 liters
- Ambient air, steam or water heated vaporizers upto 60,000 m3 / hr
- Vacuum jacketed super insulated pipe
Dry Ice Pelletizer
Dry Ice Slice, Block manufacturing:
Produces slices with adjustable thickness starting from 20mm
Produces blocks up to 4kg per block (120mm thickness)
Two dry ice outlets with independent production to produce up to 400Kg/h.
All built on a modular skid with modular components PLC controlled, fully automaticStandard slice dimension 210 x 125 x 20-120mm (other dimensions.
Dry Ice Pelletiser:Save on liquid C02 using the hydraulic Pelletiser for production High-Density Dry Ice Pellets
350H - Rated Output: kg/h: up to 350
lbs/h: up to 772
750H - Rated Output:kg/h: up to 750
lbs/h: up to 1653
1500H - Rated Output: kg/h: up to 1500 lbs/h: up to 3086
Available Pellets sizes from 3 mm to 19mm
Cryogenic Transport Tanker
Cryogenic Road trailer tankers and fixed chassis tanksThe vessel designs for such equipment are manufactured to the same exacting standards as the Storage tanks described above and can be tailored to the precise requirement of the customerOur standard supply includes:
- Rigid chassis transport tanks upto 20,000 lit.
- Semi-trailers upto 33,000 liters
Whatever the logistical challenge, large or small, we at Radox Gases aim to work with customers to provide a practical and cost effective solution.why your trust our tanks?
- low tare weight : Our supply of full range of tanker strive to offer the lowest tare weight possible, thus maximizing payload, efficiency and profitability but with maximum safety of a pressure vessel.
- REDUCED LIFE CYCLE COSTS : In worst road condition we give our clients the lowest repair and maintenance costs of all tanks in their fleet. This is due to their:
- RELIABILITY : The design of our tanks is born of long experience in Africa, which has given us a thorough appreciation of the way tanks are handled. This enables them to shrug off damage which often incapacitates tanks of other designs.
PSA & VPSA Oxygen/nitrogen Gas Generator
industrial gas generators
Oxygen Generators (VPSA & P.S.A ) & Nitrogen Generators (P.S.A.)
|Radox Gases supply high quality Oxygen & Nitrogen generators for varied requirements of our clients. Designed in compliance with strict industry standards, our oxygen generators are known for their easy operation, handling, least maintenance cost and durability. Based on microprocessor controlled technology, these generators have found wide applications in Industries, Hospitals , Mining and Petroleum refineries.Our supply includes Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption(VPSA), which is enhanced PSA design with vacuum assisted regeneration. VPSA technology is very well suited for largerOxygen capacities due to lower power consumption. VPSA is recommended for capacity requirement above 200 NM3 /hr of Oxygen.|
|Available||Oxygen Generator||Nitrogen generator|
|Plant Capacity||25 to 5000 NM3/h||25 -2000NM3/h|
|Pressure||1.3 to 50 Bar||5.5 - 11 Bar|
|Power||0.35 KW per m3||0.28 KW per m3|
|Purity||93 - 95%||99.5%|
|Dew Point||(-)40 deg C||(-)40 - (-)80 deg C|
By adding Purication unit to PSA unit ,high purity 99.9999% Nitrogen can be produced
Mobile Filling Plant
model rmv1: mobile lpg bottling plant on single truck chassis with 8 tonne capacity bulk storage
• complete lpg bottling plant on wheels provided with required safety devices
• provides lpg cooking medium for villagers or small markets
• reduces cutting down of trees for firewood
• eco-friendly fuel
• minimizes cylinder handling damage and eliminates recurring cylinder transportation costs.
• direct customer interface thus improving customer relations and eliminating dealer costs.
• ideal for covering about 25 villages or village clusters of market size about 650 cylinders of 12 kg capacity per cluster per mobile plant with a monthly periodicity of replenishment in a radius of around 100 km from base station
• ideal for test marketing to estimate market size before putting up regular lpg bottling plants
• low investment solution making projects viable and fast to complete
• low operating and technical manpower requirements as compared to regular bottling plants & comprises of:
1. Built on a suitable chassis
2. Lpg bullet of 8 tonne capacity (lpg density @ 0. 5) with instrumentation
3. Pto operated lpg pump with hydraulic system.
4. Pto driven hydraulic operated evacuation pump.
5. Hydraulic power pack with piping.
6. Flp power supply in the driver cabin.
7. Trailer type detachable filling cabin with two nos. Intrinsically safe electronic filling machines, one cvt valve checking unit, one intrinsically safe electronic check weigh unit and one bunk leak checking unit all fitted with roller conveyors.
8. Necessary pipelines with safety valves and couplers (lpg and air) including cold flare arrangement
9. Adequate fire fighting units (25kg. Trolley mounted dcps (2 nos. ), 10 kg. Dcps (4 nos. ), 4. 0kg. Co2 fire extinguishers (2 nos. )
10. Warning boards (to be painted with hazard warnings like no smoking, no entry, restricted area etc. By the local country in the country’s common language)
11. Hand operated siren
12. Wind sock, choke on wheels, cylinder trolley etc.
13. Empty cylinder carrying stack for replacing customer valve leak cylinders.
14. Earthing roll and clip
model rmv-5 : mobile lpg bottling plant on lcv truck chassis with trailer filling cabin
this system does not have capacity limitations compared to model rmv-1 and requires a standard lpg tanker to come and align itself to the mobile model rmv-5 lcv. The smart hoses of the lcv are connected to the lpg tanker liquid and vapour line for filling. If the lpg tanker is becoming empty, another lpg tanker can be brought to the site and hence has no capacity limitations. All other features and descriptions are similar to rmv-1
note: on bulk order,these units can be sent as knocked down kit (ckd) without truck or lcv chassis and can be assembled under our supervision; provided workshop and outsourced body building facilities are available at site.
DRY ICE BLOCKS , SLICES & PELLETS
DRY ICE BLOCKS , SLICES & PELLETS
Our supply includes both Dry Ice Block/Slice and Pellletisers.
|Model||Capacity||Drive/Power||Dry ice size|
|RGPL-500-1||300-500kg/hour||Hydraulic 11 kw.||210*180mm, thickness 30-200mm adjustable|
|RGPL -500-2||600-1000kg/hour||Hydraulic, 22 kw.||210*180mm, thickness 30-200mm adjustable|
Both produce block with a dimension of 210 x 180 x 90 mm ; normally used for food transportation. By manual adjustment of snow injection time, the machine can produce thicknesses up to 200 mm Other block ice dimensions are available on request.
|RGPL - 200-1||upto 200kg/hour high density pellets||Hydraulic, 11kw.||3mm, 16mm|
|RGPL - 300-1||upto 270kg/hour high density pellets||Hydraulic, 15kw.||3mm, 16mm|
Approx 2.5:1 Liquid to Solid COżżż Ratio (without recovery)
PLC controls the complete process, injection and hydraulic
Independent performance - very constant production, independent of pressure and temperature
Integrated production control system- definition and supervision of production quantity
High process reliability - optimized process monitoring provides optimal performance and increases process reliability
Easy maintenance - simple structure and easy replacement of spare parts makes maintenance work simple for even new usersMinimum floor space for high production performanceDRY ICE BLOCK/SLICE CUM PELLETISER
State-of-the-art automatic dry ice machine RGPL 420
Produces 10 different slice thicknesses and 2 different types of pellets at the push of a button.
The dies for the production of different sizes of dry ice do not have to be changed manually as they are already built in and can be controlled at the touch screen panel. Depending on the setting the production capacity ranges from 240 to 400 kg/h.
The automatic, dry ice block, slice and pellet machine BP420 is a fully Siemens PLC SIMATIC ET-200S controlled and supervised hydraulically driven unit.
The dry ice machine BP420 features high density, fully automatic dry ice production for slices in 10 different thicknesses
changeable by 1 mm. Standard slice dimensions are 210 × 125× 20 - 70 mm. In addition it is possible to produce two different pellets sizes with a diameter of 3, 6, 10 or 16 mm. Other slice/pellet dimensions are available on request.
Bio Gas Upgrading Plant
VPSA Plant for Biomethane
Before carbon dioxide is separated in a VPSA system all hydrogen sulphide and some water has to be removed. The PSA separates carbon dioxide as well as, oxygen,nitrogen and water by adsorption and desorption on activated carbon or zeolites at different pressures. The system consists of four adsorption columns each working in four different stages, adsorption, de-pressurizing, desorption and pressure build up. Biogas is compressed and fed to the bottom of the adsorption column. The upgraded gas leaves the top of the column. Before the gas is used as vehicle fuel or distributed to the natural gas grid it is dried and odorised
A typical VPSA system is composed of four vessels in series that are filled with adsorbent media which is capable of removing water vapor, CO2, N2 and O2 from the biogas stream.
During operation, each adsorber operates in an alternating cycle of adsorption, regeneration and pressure build up. Dry biogas enters the system through the bottom of one of the adsorbers during the first phase of the process. When passing through the vessel, CO2, N2 and O2 are adsorbed onto the surface of the media. The gas leaving the top of the adsorber vessel contains more than 97% CH4
Our Scope of supply caters for small to Large Bio gas upgrading projects and ranges from 20 m3/h to 500 m3/h
Additional Compression and Storage tank is provided for cylinder refilling purpose.
Also Deals In
- LPG Bottling Plant
- LPG Storage Plant
- CO2 Extraction Plant
- Cryogenic Storage Tanks
- Membrane Nitrogen Generator
- Nitrogen Generators
- Transport Tanks
- ASU Oxygen Plant
- Nitrogen Plant
- Linked Valves
- CO2 Production Plant
- PSA Generators
- Dry Ice Blast Cleaning Machine
- Gas Manifold
- VPSA Oxygen Generators
- CO2 Recovery Plant
- Block Production Plant
To,Radox Gases Private Limited