RICO Bath Sonicator with Digital Timer
The Ultrasonic energy is produced by converting electrical energy in to Mechanical Vibrations
by using generator and piezo Electric Transducers. Due to Mechanical Vibrations in cleaning liquid
this Phenomenon is called cavitation. In a very short time it removes all dirt & foreign bodies from
components which are immersed in the cleaning liquid.
- Continuous Self Tuning Circuitry For Any change In Workload, Liquid Level And Bath Temp.
- Uniform Cavitations Through Out The Tank
- Separate Oscillator Eliminates Damage To Generator In Case of Failure Of Transducers
- Using 40 Khz Frequency For Effective Cleaning With Low Noise
- Designed For Complete Cleaning Of Small and Large Components Without Dismantling,
- Inner tank and Outer body made of Stainless Steel.