UC508 economy is a Microcontroller based Digital PID Process/ TEmp. Controller, which can be applied in high-precision measurement and control of temperature, pressure,discharge, liquid level and humidity etc... A four-digit LCD dual display showsmeasured value and set-value for all programming parameters. Instrument configuration is achieved from the front panel keyboard, without any hardware change.The user should read this manual thoroughly before using the instrument. It must be handled with care and should be used accordingly for best results.
1. Input signal: Thermocouple, RTD, direct voltage, current programmed from the front panel.
2. Outputs can be set on-off control or PID control with configurable direct/reverse action modes.
3. The input uses digital correction system; there is nonlinear correction form of communal used
thermocouple and resistance thermometer detector.
4. Control output modes hold out relay contact switch, solid-state relay driving voltage, and singlephase thyristor zero-crossing trigger signal etc.
5. Comprehensive self-detection and protection. In case of error, it provides automatic repair or prompt message and closes the output.
2.2 Technical Parameters
Input Signals: Refer to table 6.1 Input Signal
Intrinsic error: ± 0.5% FS ± 1 digit
Sampling period: <0.3s
Working power supply: 220V 10%/50~60Hz, power consumption<5W.
Control modes (freely changeable with keypad):
On-off control (configurable direct/reverse action and differential gap)
PID control (configurable direct/reverse action, manual or automatic of PID parameters)
Alarm modes (freely changeable with keypad):
One way of programmable alarm output is provided with a number of alarm modes including
higher limit, lower limit (Relay output).
In addition, the alarm feature can also be temporarily disabled when applying the power.
Output module of relay contact switch: Normally open (absorbed by varistor), 30VDC/2A,
Output module of solid-state relay (SSR) driving voltage: 12VDC/25mA.
Output module of single-phase thyristor zero-crossing trigger signal: 100~380VAC/50~60Hz,
capable of triggering
5-500A TRIAC or 2 SCRs in inverse parallel connection or thyristor power module.
Recommended Temperature: 0~50
Relative Humidity: ≤ 85%RH