IndiaMART.com
Indiamart

  • Roop Polymers Limited

    Gurgaon, Haryana

  • Year of Establishment: 1973
    IndiaMART Member Since: 1998
    Products [36]

    Mobile: +(91)-9873560919

'O' Rings &  WashersCo- Extruded Profiles With Metal InsertPlastic Components (Including Soft PVC)
'O' Rings & WashersCo- Extruded Profiles With Metal InsertPlastic Components (Including Soft PVC)
About Us

Roop Polymers Ltd. has a valuable experience of more than 30 years of manufacturing and exporting a wide range of molded and extruded rubber & plastic components. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of products that caters to requirements of automotive and non-automotive sector. At present, 90% of the entire production is dedicated to automotive sector, whereas the rest 10% of production is done for non-automotive sector. Roop Polymers is a flagship of Roop Group of Companies, leading producer of automobile components from India. The group started its operation in the year 1973 under aegis Late Shri. M. G. Jain with its company Roop Rubber Mills and now Roop Polymers Ltd. Its enthusiastic drive towards success continued with establishment of another division in 1998, which specialize in manufacturing co-extruded EPDM profiles with and without Metal Inserts, Fuel Tubes and Hoses. In 2007, 2 more units were added in IMT Manesar and Pant Nagar (Uttranchal) for rubber and plastic molded components. Over the years, Roop Polymers has progressed to become one of the most sought after suppliers catering to automotive giants like Maruti Suzuki, Honda Car, Hero Honda, Bajaj, Yamaha and other international O.E./Tier 1 suppliers. The company has been awarded with an ISO/TS 16949 : 2008, ISO 14001:1996 certifications for implementing Best International Practices throughout the entire business operations. Today, the company has made a strong presence in competitive markets of Europe, USA, Australia and Middle East.

Year of Establishment1973
Nature of BusinessManufacturer, Exporter
Number of Employees501 to 1000 People
TurnoverRs. 10 - 25 Crore ( or US$ 2 Mn - 5 Mn Approx.)

Contact Us

Company name:Roop Polymers Limited
Contact Person:Mr. Lalit Kaul
Mobile / Cell Phone:
+(91)-9873560919
 
Telephone:+(91)-(124)-2320103
+(91)-(124)-2327145
+(91)-(124)-2320111
Fax No:+(91)-(124)-2327403
Address:
No. 27, I D C, Mehrauli Road., Gurgaon - 122001, Haryana, India

Send your enquiry to this supplier

Remaining Characters: 2000
  • *Email
  • *Contact Person
  • Company
  • Website
  • *Country
  • City
  • *Mobile
 
 

 
 
 
Related supplier from Gurgaon :

Indiamart

Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Link to Us

Copyright © 1996-2014 IndiaMART InterMESH Ltd. All rights reserved.