Functional Advantages Using Modified Starches
Texture Improvement Or Adjustment In Sauces- Mayonnaise
- PREGEFLO CH 20 (INS 1422)
- CLEARGUM CO 03 (INS 1450)
- Water binding capacity, thickening and stabilization.
- They provide pulpy, smooth texture and a good sheen.
- CLEARGUM CO 03 acts as an emulsifier to replace the Egg-Yolk, PREGEFLO CH 20 prevents synersis and good stability to sheer and acid conditions.
Melting Resistance In Ice Cream/Frozen Desserts
Ice-Cream, Frozen Desserts
CLEARGUM CR 08 20 (INS 1442)
- Water binding capacity, thickening and stabilization at relatively higher temperature (pasteurization and sterilization).
- Texture development, provide bulk to the low-fat ice creams/frozen desserts.
- Gel formation capacity of modified starch will damp the adverse effect of temperature variation on texture during storage.
Starch For Gelatin Replacement For Gums & Jellies
Hard Gums, Soft Gums, Jellies, Wine-Gums, Gummy Bear etc.
CLEARGUM MB 45, MB 70; CLEARGUM WB 70, CLEARGUM LG7015 (INS 1420), High anylose starches, molding starches
- Excellent ingredients for vegetarian jellies
- Texture similar to gelatin based jellies can be obtained
- Hard gum in combination of gum Arabic is possible
- Starving time can be reduced to increase the productivity
- Easy to disperse and cook.
To,Roquette India Private Limited