The electronic control unit compares the actual driving speed with the set speed. The speed is computed by means of processing the Speed Signals from the Hall Effect Sensors mounted on the Gear Box. When the actual speed approaches the set speed the electronic control unit transmits command to the motor actuator to control the movement of the fuel control lever on the injection pump and restricts the fuel supply.
THE ROSMERTA ADVANTAGE :
India’s No.1 Speed Governor manufacturer offers its expertise to the world:
1. GSO Standard Certified: MSG Speed Governors from Rosmerta are certified as per GSO standard (Gulf Co-operation council) countries.
2. Complete Product Range: Company offers Speed Governors for all Vehicle TypesDiesel, Petrol, CNG/LPG & advanced Electronic Paddle Vehicles (Fly By Wire).
3 . Product Approved by Govt. authorised testing agencies: MSG Speed governor approved for maximum vehicle models & variants over 1700 approvals - Type Approval Certificate(TAC), conformity of production (COP) as per AIS037 from Government Testing Agencies (ARAI / ICAT) - An indicator of our commitment to provide Speed Control Solutions across Vehicle Brands, Technologies and Fuel Types.
4. State of Art R&D set up for continuous product enhancements: Enables to make product enhancement /modifications in line with Vehicle technology up-gradations.
5. Commitment to Supply Volumes: Rosmerta’s State of Art plant has a production capacity to manufacture 1 lakh (one Lakh) speed Governors per month.
6. Sales and Service back Up: PAN India presence, Rosmerta has a dedicated team of senior Marketing and Service Professionals to provide on field Fitment and after sales service to its customers.
7. Quality assurance: A 100% quality check is performed of each and every Speed Governor manufactured at our plant.
GPS based Variable Speed Governor (VSG) :
The variable speed governor, as the name suggests allows automatic speed limitation based on the geographic location of the vehicle in the country.
The GPS (global positioning system) sensor identifies the location of the vehicle based on the corresponding applicable speed limit of the particular geographic location and thus gets activated accordingly making the Speed governor more flexible and efficient in terms of differentiated speed limit across India.
The electronic control unit compares the actual driving speed with the set speed. The speed is computed by means of processing the Speed Signals from the Hall Effect Sensors mounted on the Gear Box. When the actual speed approaches the set speed
The advantages of the Speed Governor are:
Driver & environment Benefit:
The Speed governor operates without effecting driving characteristics. It limits speed but leaves engine power intact. Besides improving road safety tremendously, it is and investment that results in fuel savings, reducing pollution, engine, brake and type wear.
The brain of the Speed Limiter is an Electronics Control unit that installed to received impulses from a speed sensor and activates a solenoid to restrict fuel when the speed Limit is touched.
The Speed Governor is designed for a very easy and simple fitment as against the other designs based on accelerator control which take more than an hour.
The Speed Governor does not affect the acceleration in any way.
Approvals and Certifications:
Tell Us What You Are Looking For?