Current speed governor (Single Speed)
The current speed governor limits the maximum speed of the vehicle to a single preset speed, i.e. say 60kmph. Thus the vehicle would run at a maximum speed of 60kmph while driving anywhere in the country – Delhi, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra etc; within city and on highway.The variable speed governor (VSG)
The variable speed governor as the name suggests, allows speed limitation based on the location of the vehicle in the country. If the vehicle is in state of Karnataka it would run at a maximum permissible speed of 60kmph, however when it enters say Tamil Nadu of Maharashtra it would run at a higher speed as the speed restriction would e removed based on its location.How Does the VSG Work?
The GPS (Global Positioning System) sensor identifies the locaton of the vehicle based on which the corresponding applicable speed limit is made applicable to the speed governor that would limit the speed of the vehicle to this speed. Thus the vehicle would drive at a speed of 40kmph in Delhi, 60kmph in Karnataka & free speed while into other states and on highways and not a single speed as in current single speed governors.The customer benefit:
Conform to the law while not compromising on vehicle efficiency.
MSG Quality & Performance:
- The VSG from MSG ensures that the user conforms to the speed limit to the location/state while also being able to drive at a higher speed while in states where currently government has not proposed any speed limitation
- Future Ready : Government is likely to allow higher speed on Highways/Expressways so as to take advantages of well laid highways and expressways that allow vehicle to run at high speeds without obstruction. This product is future ready allowing vehicle to conform to such benefits once the variable speeds are notified.
- Each speed limiter provided by MSG is 100% quality checked for guaranteed performance under severe conditions of temperature, humidity, life and serviceability.
- RAPL has a tained team of technicians at all major stations to provide backup services for nay malfunctioning.
- RAPL is the leading marketer of speed governors in India thru its dedicated R & D setup is working on latest technologies so that the end user derived benefits from these technologies.
|Rated Voltage ||12V/24V DC |
|GPS Module ||Internal/External |
|GPS antenna ||External |
|Power Consumption ||Less than 1.0Amp |
|Operating Temperature ||-20°C to 80°C |
|Weight ||840gm |
|Dimension ||130x110x130mm |