About Rajasthan Spinning & Weaving Mills, Banswara
- Air Force Staition - Uttarlai - Barmer
- Indian Oil Corporation - Ajmer
- N A L Air Force Station - Bikaner
- Rajiv Gandhi Shiksha Sankul - Jaipur
- Govt.T.B.Hospital - Jaipur
- G.E. Call Center - Jaipur
- R.T.D.C. - Jaipur
- Deepshikha College Of Engineering - Jaipur
- Jaipur Dental College - Jaipur
- Subodh College - Jaipur
- G.P.O. - Jaipur
- Air Force - Mt.Abu
- Rajasthan Spinning And Weaving Mills - Bhilwara
- Rajasthan Spinning And Weaving Mills - Mordi
- Rajasthan Spinning And Weaving Mills - Banswara
- Govt.Hospital - Kankroli
- Govt.Hospital - Chittorgarh
- M.G.Hospital - Banswara
- Satellite Hospital - Udaipur
- Bramhakumari Ashram - Abu.Road - Alwar
- J.K.Tyres - Kankroli
- Railways - Indragarh
RSWM believes only in quality not in quantity.
"Quality Always Matters For RSWM".
RSWM's leadership is exemplified in the equity that it enjoys in Indian as well as international market. RSWM has acquired 50% equity stake in SISA S.A. Spain that will enhance its presence in higher value added international yarn market. An expansion plan of Rs. 900 crore has been initiated by RSWM in order to expand its horizons.
Its Denim and 46MW captive power plants have commenced opetation. As a significant milestone of its expansion plan, RSWM International B.V. Holland is incorporated as a 100% subsidiary of the company. It has also announced the acquisition of Cheslind Textile Ltd., a Bengaluru based textile unit.
Main units of RSWM:
Unit - 1 - Bangalore Rural District- 562109
Unit - 2 - Ramanagaram Taluk,
Bangalore Rural District - 562109
It is one of the largest producers and exporters of polyester viscose blended yarn in the country. The company operates around 3,60,000 spindles and produces 1,00,000 MT of yarn per year.
RSWM possesses strengths and expertise to deliver India's largest quantities of grey, dyed and lange yarn, while specializing in technical fabric. It is equipped with in-house fabric weaving and processing facilities, with an installed capacity of 12 million metres per annum. Modern technologies and world-class skills have enabled the company to produce the finest quality adhering to stringent international norms. The company has state-of-the-art garment unit for global customers with a capacity to deliver 13,000 units daily.
To,Rajasthan Spinning & Weaving Mills, Banswara