Durga in Sanskrit means “ Invincible”. The r in durga denotes diseases (rogaghna) and the ga is the destroyer of sins (papaghna), injustice, irreligion, cruelty, laziness and other evil habits.Thus the goddess Durga destroys all these evils represented by du, r, and ga.
The worship of Durga has been popular since very ancient times. Lord Ram worshiped Mother Durga to attain victory over the demon King Ravana. The Mahabharata mentions the worship of Durga by for obtaining victory over the kauravas.
Durga symbolizes the nondualisitc existence of energized consciousness or conscious energy. Being the divine mother, she destroys the disharmony that is creating imbalance in the phenomenal world.
Mantra - " Aum Aing Hreeng Kleeng Chamundaye Vicche"
The eight petaled lotus of the yantra represents the octave of existence: (1) Love (2) mercy, (3) sacrifice (4) penance (5) selfless (6) devotion (7) faith and (8) detachment of all achievements. These help the divine in us to evolve and to get away from dukh (sufferings), daridra (poverty), and durvyasana (bad habits, addictions), rogaghna (diseases) and papaghna (injustice, irreligion, cruelty and Laziness).
The three Phases golden rings represent the three phases of time – past, present and future.
The nine-pointed star in the center, which is created by four triangles represents Nineshaktis (NavDurga). Three of the triangles are upward pointing and represent the three primal forces: Creation (Brahma), preservation (Vishnu) and destruction (Shiva).
The center of the yantra and the central triangle is the bindu, which represents the divine mother herself.
Size – 3 inch / 3 inch
Arrange all items of blessings after having a bath in the morning with pure mind and soul.
1. Panch Amrit(Milk, Ghee,Curd,Sugar, honey) and also gangajal water should be offered to the yantra.
2. Sandalwood paste or chandan must be offered to the yantra
3. The Sadhak must keep in mind the particular Ishat(mantra) while performing the puja. One should take flowers in both hands and offer the yantra while reciting the Beeja mantra
4. Unbroken rice or white flowers should be offered.
5. Incense sticks and diyas or lamp must be lit with the chanting of the aapropriate mantra.
6. Fruits, betel nuts and betel leaves are to be offered.
7. Place the yantra in front of your isht dev and also resepctive God of yantra and start chanting the mantra of Mahakali yantra indicated above at least for 11, 21 or 108 time
Price : 275.00 INR / 7.00 USD (Durga Yantra (3inch) 24 carat Gold plated)