Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
Avail from us a comprehensive range of Distribution Transformers that is known for its optimum performance. Our range includes High Efficiency Power Distribution Transformers and Electric Distribution Transformers. These Transformers are designed in different capacities ranging from 10 KVA to 20000 KVA upto 33 KV Class.
Our excellent range of Voltage Transformers has gained huge accolades from clients. These Constant Voltage Transformers are highly efficient and known for their excellent functionality. There is no need of semiconductors or moving parts in these kinds of Transformers for ensuring high durability. For giving rise to saturation of the core, resonating circuits are installed inside these Transformers. This also restricts any change in output against changes in input voltage.
The Constant Voltage Transformers manufactured by us are able to bear load for short time period and work for higher input voltage control range. Thus, our range is counted as an ideal solution for handling power disturbances. Our Voltage Transformers are highly efficient to protect computers and other micro-processor based systems from damage.
Servomax Transformers are manufactured under the expert engineer's guidance with latest technical know-how.
Servomax Transformers are designed to meet all the latest National International standards including IS,IEC,ANSI,BS,DIN etc. Servomax products undergo strict qualtiy control at every stage of manufacturing procecss under a watchful team of experienced engineers and follow a quality assurance program.
The transformers are put through required tests before dispatch as per IS specification.Test certificate containing the test results along with guarantee is provided to the buyer. Wide range of Transformers have been tested at Central Power Reasearch Institute,Bangalore.
1. 3 phase, 50 vHz in voltages of 11kv,22kv and 33k
2. Off-circuit tap changer to provide +5% to -10% taps in steps of 2.5%
3. On-load tap charger to provide +7% to -21% taps in steps of 1.75%
5. Vector group Dyn 11
6. Continuous duty
7. Painting as per IS/IEC standards
8. Hv side cable box LV side cable box/bus duct
9. Standard fittings as per IS 2026/IEC 76
1. Designed for 25 years of trouble-free performance
2. Design conforms to IS 2026,BS 171,IEC 76 and other relevant standards
3. Very low power loss and low noise
4. Withstands electrical impulses, thermal and dynamic stresses
5. Optimum utilization of active materials for sleek design
6. Latest manufacturing techniques ensure cost effectives and reliability
1. Pressure relief value without contact/with contact
2. Alarm and trip contact with Buchholz relay
3. Oil temperature indicator
4. Winding temperature
5. Magnetic oil level gauge
6. Marshalling box to house oil temperature indicator and winding temperature indicator
7. Neutral current transformer