Stan Red 500, the next generation tubular battery in the SF range designed specially to withstand long and frequent powercuts and requiring very low maintenance.
- Tubular technology
- Minimum maintenance
- Electrolyte level indicator
- Suited for frequent and long powercuts
- Deep cycle design (600 - 700 cycles at 80% D.O.D)
- Abuse resistant
- Faster recharge
- Operating sp. gr. 1.250 h/- 0.005 at 270C
For more details please refer the pdf. file:
We are a prominent and reliable trader of Exide Batteries. These are sourced from reliable partners across the country and are supplied to our clients in the automotive and industrial sectors. The Exide Batteries we provide are stringently tested at the vendors' end to assure high performance and safe usage. We can meet the bulk demands of our clients.
Stan Tubular Battery
Presenting, sf 500 and 650, the next generation tubular batteries designed specially to withstand long and frequent powercuts.
- tubular technology
- electrolyte level indicator
- high acid volume per ampere hour
- deep cycle design
- resistance to abuse
- tower type design
- common side venting
- conforms to is 13369 . . . . . 1992
- very long life.
- user friendly.
- acid volume per ampere hour is 30% more than that of ordinary tubular batteries. It acts as a coolant and also ensures very low maintenance.
- suited for use in areas of frequent power cuts (800 to 1000 cycles of deep discharge as against 300/400 cycles of other batteries).
- can withstand overcharge better.
- occupies less floor space, totally new look.
- less pollution, environment friendly.
- ensures consistent quality.
the next generation tubular battery designed specially to withstand long and frequent powercuts. It is the ultimate inverter battery.
for more details please refer the pdf. File: