Soft Cervical Splints
Shoulder & Arm Splints
Wrist & Elbow Supports
Walking Supports Range
Allied Medical Products
Soft Foot Splints
Dog Walker Support
Skin Traction Kit
Pelvic Traction Kit
We are offering with Pelvic Traction Kit. The traction pulley fits all hospital beds and home beds which have either head or leg frame. Place pulley on the higher frame and adjust pulley angle approximately at 50. This is a portable apparatus designed for use at home, private clinics and hospitals. An effective and practical treatment recommended by doctors to patients suffering from Lumber Spondylosis. Doctors instructions as to the amount of weight to be placed over the pulleys should be followed.
It comes with following features :
- Complete kit with H.sq traction pulley
- Padded pelvic traction belt pelvic traction spreader bar
- Cord and optional water/sand weight bag or 8 kg iron casted weight set (each set consist of eight weight of 1 kg. each)
- Extra weights if required could be supplied with extra charge
Ankle Traction Kit
We are offering with Ankle Traction Kit following features :
- Designed primarily to give traction to the lower spine, ankle and lower leg
- Made from durable cotton fabric and pac with soft material for comfort
- Double lock fastening for firm restraint and convenience.
- One size fils all
- Accessories like H-Sq traction pulley, spreader bar cord and either water/sand p1 weight bag or iron caste weights can be supplied extra
T Pully Set
We are offering B.B. Splint with following features :
- The upper horizontal frame is wound with bandages to supportthe injured support the injured limb. The verical arch forms a suspenison frame to avoid drop foot the pulley wheel facilitates extension in the axis of the limb by means of calipers and stirrups.
- The flat metal loop at the base enables the frame to be used on any bed without previous preparation.
Applications : Foot drop injured limb
Ankle Weight Cuff
We are offering Ankle Weight Cuff with following features :
- Adjustable wrap around weight cuff with pockets for weight insertion.
- Removable smooth coated metal weights (10 Nos. 225 gm each).
- Simple-to use VLCRO closure for easy application.
Indicated for :
- Graded physiotherapy excercise program for knee and hip mobilization.
- Cosmetic leg muscle shaping exercise.