- Automation Projects
- Machine Automation
- Factory Automation
- Technical Consultancy & Project Management
Energy & Building Management Systems
- View All ▼
- AC Drives
- Photoelectric Sensors
- View All ▼
- View All ▼
- Power Monitoring Devices
Video Surveillance System
- View All ▼
- Digital Counters & Timers
- Electronic Sensors
- Control Panel
- Limit Switches
- Safety Components
- Control Components
- Sensing Components
- Servo System
- Industrial Automation Software
- Panel Meter
- Level Controllers
- Identification Systems
- Safety Light Curtains
- Safety Scanners
- Basic Switches
- Rotary Encoders
- Programmable Controller
- Vision Inspection System
- Temperature Controllers
- Servo Controllers
- Pattern Matching Sensor
- Switch Mode Power Supply
- Soft Starters & Switches
- Lightning Energy Saver
- Operator Interface
About Satyam Technocrats
Satyam Group is established by eminent entrepreneurs Mr. Virendra N. Zope and Mrs. Pranjali V. Zope. Mr. Virendra Zope has an industrial work experience of 20 Yrs in the field of Project Engineering, Industrial Automation & Control systems, Power & Energy Management System, CNC-PLC controllers, Industrial SCADA, VFDs, Servo systems, DC drives. He also has a number of laurels to his share along with special recognition from Mr. Anand Mahindra, Chairman & Managing Director, Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd. Mrs. Pranjali Zope has 15 years experience in Personnel and Administrative Services and Financial management.
Satyam started its journey in 2003, with establishment of Satyam Technocrats as its first pedestal in the market. Satyam then started growing successfully, making its presence in all the domains of Manufacturing, Processing and Engineering Industries. On successful presence in the market, Satyam Group was divided in two companies viz. Satyam Technocrats, focussing on the Industrial Component Business and Satyam Mechatronics Pvt Ltd, focussing on providing complete end-to-end solutions in Industrial, Machine and Safety Automation, EMS, BMS and SCADA Systems.
We at Satyam Technocrats, work round the clock to offer a qualitative
range of products to our clients that absolutely conform to international
standards in both operation and safety. Our team of quality auditors keeps a
close eye over the entire production process right from the procurement of raw
material to final dispatch of the consignment. Some of the important parameters
on which our quality controllers check the quality of our products are:
- Power consumption
- Resistance to temperature fluctuation
By conducting such checks we are able to make continual improvements in the quality of our products to achieve our long-nourished target of developing a sustainable business with esteemed clientele.
Research & Development
We have an ultra-modern research and development
unit where our diligent researchers involve themselves in continuous research,
development and market analysis work with the motto of helping company
improvise our existing products and production methodologies. This is also done
to bring about innovative product range so as to move ahead of our competitors.
Our researchers’ guidelines or recommendations are fully utilized by our production team in fabricating the products. Research experts maintain a regular touch with our clients and other industrial experts to keep themselves up dated with the latest inventions and developments in the industry. Their endeavors help company achieve its set targets within a short span of time.
Under the able guidance of our mentors we have been able to establish our name in the market as a sound manufacturer of industrial panels.
Some of our knowledgeable mentors include:
- Mr.Virendra N Zope, B.E.(Electrical) from Govt.College of Engineering, Pune (COEP)
- Mrs. Pranjali V. Zope, M.S.C (Computers)
- Mr.Yogesh S. Kolte, B.Tech(Electronics)From YCMU Nashik
Among or mentors, the work of Mr. Virendra N. Zope is worth mentioning. He joined Satyam Technocrats as a Managing Director and Since that time for project engineering, robotics, industrial automation, power supply system and Energy management systems, he has been involved in working with several multinationals. He has also conducted various Management & Technical trainings (PLC, SCADA, Servos) in India and abroad. Under his Capabilities he has been successful in imparting knowledge to many technocrats. His principle of PLAN-DO-CHECK-ACT (PDCA) has contributed in the overall success of the organization.
We are offer an encompassing range of industrial panels and automation solution provider to our wide clientele. Fabricated using qualitative raw material with utmost preciseness, our reliable products conform to international quality standards and are widely used in diverse commercial applications.
Our wide gamut encompasses omron electronic panel products, Omron Sensors, Omron automation system, Omron safety detection systems, Omron RFID System, Omron Motion Control, Conzerv Energy Control Meters, Conzerv Energy management system, Conzerv E-LAN Energy Management System & Software, Standard electrical switchgear, SBEM Level Measurement & Control Systems, Distribution Boards, Energy Meters, Industrial Panel & Technical Consultants and many more.
Salient features of our product range include:
- Flawless performance
- Less power consumption
- Withstand high temperature
- Safe to use
- Trouble free
- Excellent finish
- Offers accurate measurements
- Low cost of maintenance
- Compact design
- Energy conservation
Industries We Cater To
We are capable of designing our products while keeping in mind the needs of different industrial sectors. Our range is used in various applications and industrial sectors as follows:
- Food Process
- Process Control
- Industrial automation Sector for inspection purpose
- Warehouses, for Material Management scheme and for tracking system
Major Project Executed
A) Machine / Process Automation (PLC, HMI, VFD, SERVO, VISION, SCADA)
- Upgradation of the Piling machine with OMRON PLC & HMI.
- Upgradation of Depicting machine with OMRON PLC & HMI
- Control system for 3 zone water & temperature control machine – 2 nos
- PLC controlled automated welding fixture machine for Multidimensional systems.
- PLC & HMI based control system for automation of front floor welding fixture.PLC, VFD and HMI based control system for automatic curing oven for Alpha Projects.
- Vision camera system for automated inspection of engine block assembly.
- PLC & HMI based control systems for Oil Dispenser machines.– 3 nos
- Upgradation of automated screen printing machine.
- PLC based lighting control system.
- Upgradation of Cement feeder machines Using OMRON PLC – 3 nos
- PLC & SCADA based control system for Ready Mix Concrete machine.
- Two axis servo Controlled system for Rocker Arm Spot welding
- PLC & VFD based control system for Stacking & Destacking machine
B) Energy Management System (EMS SCADA)
- EMS SCADA system for @ 500 energy meters for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Nashik.
- Demand control system with ueLAN SCADA for Asian Electronics Ltd.
- EMS SCADA system for @ 50 energy meters for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Igatpuri.
- EMS SCADA system for Jindal Saw Ltd, Sinnar
- EMS SCADA system for Cable Corporation of India Ltd (CCI)
C) Power distribution Systems (PDB and MCC)
- Power distribution panel for battery charging for Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Ambad
- Power distribution panel for battery charging for Mahindra Ugine Steel Co Ltd, Ambad
D) Technical Services
Maximum Demand Control for,
- Loknayak Sahakari Soot Girni Ltd, Shahada
- New Bombay Ispat Udyog Pvt Ltd, Dindori
- Sagar Distilleries, Nashik
- Premium Tools Pvt Ltd, Nashik
- Lear Seating Pvt Ltd, Gonde Nashik
- Megafine Pharma Pvt Ltd, Dindori Nashik
- The Kisan Starch Mfg Ltd, Dhule
- Seagram Distilleries, Dindori Nashik
- Induction Hardening Pvt Ltd, Nashik
- SIPRA Engineers Pvt Ltd, Nashik
- Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Sinnar Nashik
Power factor Improvement for
- Orchid International School Ltd
- Industrial Heat Theaters, Nashik
- Cable Corporation of India Ltd
- Advanced Enzyme Ltd
The hard work and conscientious efforts of our workforce is the major driving force behind the tremendous growth and development of our organization. Our team of professionals having vast industrial experience is able to comprehend the specific requirements of the clients and is able to offer them with their desired products within the set time limit.
Our Technical Team Consists of :
- Electronic and electric engineers
- Mechanical engineers
- Machine operators
- Quality Controllers
- R & D experts
- Sales & Marketing Executives
- Skilled Workers
Our team members work in close co-ordination to design and fabricate an excellent range in order to give a tough competition to our competitors.
To be globally recognized Technocrats in automation, controls & technology market by,
- Finding differentiable and creative ways to deliver greater value to the Stakeholders.
- Becoming great place to work, where people are inspired to be the best they can
To contribute to the industry's growth by providing innovative, cost-effective automation solution with high integrity & safety standards.
Customer Centric : We thrive to continuously work towards exceeding our customer's expectations and let them know that we appreciate their values. We don't make excuses, and we stand behind everything we do.
Quality First : Our philosophy is to fulfill and exceed our customers' expectation by providing carefree solutions that encompass the functionality, quality and ease of operation.
Team Work and Integrity : Our team of expert engineers and friendly support staff has been carefully selected and trained to become one entity that values teamwork and works together to insure our customers' complete satisfaction.
Openness : We understand the needs of our stakeholders and welcome the feedback from them with an open heart. We prefer listening and understanding our partners than to be understood.
Omron provides fast and efficient support to its business partners worldwide through its comprehensive support system, from development to production, distribution and maintenance. Omron offers added value to customers by developing innovative products and services. Omron intelligent components will be the building blocks for new consumer and industrial products. Omron Automation India is expanding rapidly with offices operating in the main regions in India. Each centre is dedicated to provide automation products and customized expert solutions for all industries.
Schneider Electric has transformed itself into the global specialist in energy management. Starting from its roots in the iron and steel industry, heavy machinery, and ship building, it moved into electricity and automation management. After 170 years of history, Schneider Electric has become today the solution provider that will help you make the most of your energy. Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd (SEI) is a 100% subsidiary of Schneider Electric Industries SAS, a global specialist in energy management. The company is well known for its unique vision, progressive management and above all, its exemplary Quality.
Larsen & Toubro has an international presence, with a global spread of offices. A thrust on international business has seen overseas earnings grow significantly. It continues to grow its global footprint, with offices and manufacturing facilities in multiple countries. L&T offers you a complete range of Industrial Automation products for Industry, OEM and Utility segments with the largest reach in the country. The company's businesses are supported by a wide marketing and distribution network, and have established a reputation for strong customer support.