About SGI Automotive Private Limited
SGI Automotive Pvt Ltd Established in March 1998 has a proud tradition of manufacturing SHEET METAL PRESS PARTS & ASSEMBLIES. It is combined with a policy of continuous investment in the latest technology to meet the requirements of very discerning and demanding buyers. Since our inception we have constantly redefined and mastered our core competencies through continuous customer feedback, innovation and hard work. This has helped us to build a strong brand name and achieve a high acceptance in our customers. The Company is manufacturing a wide range of Sheet Metal Components and Assemblies. We strive to achieve excellence in serving customers through continuous improvement in product quality, delivery schedules and services.
We have strengthened Technical Team to DESIGN THE PROCESS & DEVELOPING of all type of pressed parts & assemblies as per the customer requirements. We are having sufficient spare capacity to do any precision components at huge volume.
|Business Type||• Manufacturer|
|Ownership & Capital|
|Year of Establishment||• 1998|
|Ownership Type||• Private Limited Company|
|Trade & Market|
|Major Markets||• South India|
|Annual Turnover||• 2011-12 – 44 Cr|
|Team & Staff|
|Total Number of Employees||• 300 People|
|No. of Research / QC Staff||• 20 People|
|No. of Engineers & Technicians||• 25 People|
|No. of Skilled Staff||• 150 People|
|No. of Semi-Skilled Staff||• 100 People|
|No. of Consultants||• 5 People|
|Provide After Sales Support||• Onsite Support|
|Sampling Policy||• Paid Samples Available:|
° Product Cost
° Delivery Charges
° Taxes and Levies
|Primary Competitive Advantage||• Experienced R & D Department|
• Good Financial Position & TQM
• Large Product Line
• Large Production Capacity
• OEM Capability
• Provide Customized Solutions
|Contract Manufacturing||• OEM Service Offered|
|Quality Measures/Testing Facilities||• Yes|
|Packaging/Payment and Shipment Details|
|Customized Packaging||• Yes|
|Payment Terms||• L/C|
|Payment Mode||• Cheque|
|Shipment Mode||• By Cargo|
• By Road
Our state of the art manufacturing unit spreads across a sprawling area 15000 sq.ft & 40000 sq.ft and accommodates various machines and equipment to manufacture a wide range of sheet metal pressed components and automobile seat frame assembly. The sophisticated machines used by us in manufacturing processes are based on latest technology and assures fast and reliable products.
About The Company
SGI Automotive Pvt. Ltd. would like to introduce our self as manufacturer of Sheet Metal Press Parts & Assemblies for more than 10 successful years. SGI majorly supplying parts to various Automotive Industries. And also to other Engineering Industries like Electrical, Home Appliances. SGI is being recognized by TS 16949 certification through TUV and 100 PPM certified by Hyundai Motor India.
Warehousing and Packaging
Our warehouse is segregated into different sections that helped us in storing different products in different sections for easy identification. We use excellent quality packaging material as per the client’s requirements that protect it from damages during the transit period. Our expert delivery managers know the expected lead-time for delivery of the consignment to the desired destination & ensure that consignments reach within a given time frame.
Our Corporate Management
- Managing Director - Mr.S. Navaneethakrishnan
- General Manager - M.C. Vilaskumar
- Manager - Business Development - Mr. K. Kanniyappan
- Manager Quality - Mr. S. Kalidass
- Manager Purchase - Mr. G. Lakshmiprasad
- Manager Hr - Mr. V. Haribalakrishnan
- Manager Finance - Mr. A. Krishnakumar
- Manager Press Shop - Ms. V. Bala.Subramanian
- Executive Weld Shop - Mr. G. Raja
- Executive Sales - Mr. M. Babu
- Executive Sales - Mr. R. Saravana Bava
- Manager Press Shop - Mr. A. Manaohar
- Manager Quality - Mr. R. Palanivel
- Manager Weld Shop - Mr. Selvediran
These Quality lab Facility are portable in size and are highly convenient to use. For ease of handling, we have fitted high quality mechanical lab equipment and instruments in these Quality lab Facility.
- Mar 1998 - Commenced Sree Ganapathi Industries
- Mar 2003 - Certified ISO 9001: 2000
- Mar 2004 - Inaugurated our new own plant
- Jun 2004 - Started MCB Assembly shop for SCHNEIDER
- May 2005 - 100 PPM Launched by HLI
- Apr 2006 - Entered in Global Market (TACO KT GERMAN)
- May 2007 - Started Seat Frame Assembly Shop for LEAR
- Nov 2007 - Certified ISO/TS 16949
- Nov 2007 - Certified 100 PPM
- Dec 2007 - Monthly Sales Turnover 1 Crores Crossed
- Apr 2009 - New plant in MM Nagar for Ford FIGO Seat Frames
- Dec 2009 - DAIMLER awarded new business (TIER 1)
- Feb 2010 - Monthly Sales Turnover 2 Crores Crossed
- Dec’2010 - Started New Press shop in MM Nagar plant
- Jan 2011 - Monthly Sales Turnover 3 Crores Crossed
- NOV 2011 – Started New Hyspeed Press Line for Electrical Components
- JAN 2012 – Incorporation OF SGI Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
TS 16949:2009 Certified by TUV:SUD. 100 PPM certification from HYUNDAI.
We have a team of 25 diligent professionals who work in coordination with each other to ensure higher standard in our range of Sheet metal pressed components and automotive seat frame assemblies. Our team of engineers and technicians makes a perfect combination for manufacturing technologically advanced and high performance range as per client’s specific requirements.
Our experienced quality analysts check the entire range for their quality from the very beginning of the production. They analyze raw material on various quality parameters and undertake various tests to ensure product efficiency. Moreover, we also conduct regular in house training and workshops for all our employees to make them aware of the production processes and the proper usage of machines in our unit.
- Profile Projector
- Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Vickers Hardness Tester
- Push/Pull Load Tester
- Digital Height Gauge
- Bevel Protractor
- Torque Tester
Our client oriented approach is apparent from our endeavor which we have shaped to meet their exact demands. With vision for innovation, understanding, devotion and acquaintance, we have successfully built long and equally helpful associations with our domestic as well as international clients. We have directed our quality approach to ensure our clients get the best of Sheet metal pressed components and Automobile Seat Frames.
We ensure to maintain cordial relationship with our clients by following the policies mentioned below:
- Understanding client expectations
- Ensuring optimum quality of our products
- Timely delivery of consignments
Some of our major clints are:
- M/S Dymos Lear India Pvt Ltd.
- M/S Daechang India Seat Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Tata Johnson Controls Ltd.
- M/S Motherson Automotive Technologies Engg.
- M/S Hanil Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Lear Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Amalgamations Valeo Clutch Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Schneider Electric India Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Tube Products Of India.
- M/S Borgwarner Cooling Systems India Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Jbm Auto System Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Ucal Fuel Systems Ltd.
- M/S Yongson Automotive India Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S Daimler India Commercial Vehicles Pvt. Ltd.
- M/s Kwang Jin Autosystems PVT.LTD
- M/s Caparo Engineering India PVT LTD
- M/s Automotive Ancillary Services (P) LTD.
- Sheet Metal Pressings
- CNC Tube Bending
- CNC Wire Bending
- Robot CO2 Welding
- Projection Welding
- Spot Welding
- Heat Treatment
- Electro Plating/Nickel Chrome Plating
- Powder Coating
- EDP Coating
- Nylon Coating
- Spray Painting
- Start & implementation of ERP to Control our manufacturing process.
- Achieving the sales target of 63 crores which is 100% sales increase compare with last year 2010-11.
- Targeting our team to work towards achievement of 50 PPM at customer end.
- Addition of pressing facilities in MM Nagar plant.
- Addition of CMM measuring instrument to enhance our checking feasibilities in in-house.
We have a rich experience of over 14 years in Sheet Metal Components and seat frame assemblies. Our quality and efficiency has given us a recognition in the market.
Some of the other factors that provide us a competitive edge are:
- Customized products
- Timely delivery
- Competitive prices
- Customer oriented approach