Creating a niche of Hindalco Aluminium Extrusion such as Architectural Section, Aluminium Round Bars, Aluminium Bus Bars and Aluminium Tubes at its best, with utmost quality.
We are an internationally recognized organization involved in trading a wide assortment of tube architectural sections, which are fabricated with premium grade stainless steel. Known for impeccable quality and rust resistance, these architectural sections are immensely used in manufacturing the following:
Sliding windows i.e Handle and Interlocks
Rectangular Square Pipes
Doors & Partition
We offer a wide assortment of aluminum round bars, which are available in various shapes such as round, square, flat and patterned tubes. Manufactured using qualitative raw material, our range of bars is available at industry leading prices.
Grade: AB1, AB2
Shapes: Round Bars, Square Bars and Flats.
as per customers specification.
· Alloy 8620, 4140, 4150
· Aluminum 6061, 7075
· Brass 360, 464
· Bronze 660, 954, 932, Amp18, Amp21, 510
· Carbon 1018, 1045, 12L14, A36, 1144, Stress proof, Fatigue proof
· Copper 110
· Metric 303, 1144
· Stainless 303, 304
· Tool Steel A2, D2, S7, O1, H13, P20, M2, M4, M42, A6, O6, SS420
We deal in a wide range of aluminum bas bars, which are fabricated using superior grade raw material. Available in various in various sizes and thickness, our range of bars is offered in shortest lead time along with the most competitive prices.
· Range of 240 KA in light & heavy section
· Thickness up to 200 mm
· Corrosion resistance
· Shock Resistant
· Low operating cost
We are a top notch trader of premium quality aluminum tubes, which are known for their durability and resistance against corrosion. Available in various weights, sizes and dimensions, our range can be meet various clients specifications.
· Tube material aluminum per plastic and composite tube.
· Tube seat quantity: 40 sites.
· Tube diameter 11 - 50mm.
· Sealing systems: Machine tuck per hot air
· Dosing range: 2 - 300ml
· Speed: 120 - 160 tubes/min.
· No Tube - No Fill device
· Suitable for all standard tube sizes
· SINGLE HEAD machine fills 25 to 30 tubes of dia upto 35mm per minute
· DOUBLE HEAD machine fills 40 to 50 tubes of dia upto 22mm per minute
· All operations are automatic except the feeding of tubes