Stainless Steel Cookware
We are recognized as the manufacturer and supplier of the Stainless Steel Cookware. These products are creatively manufactures by the professional craftsmen keeping in mind the defined industry standards. For the fabrication of these products, we use superior quality stainless steel, which make sure their durability and corrosion resistance. Further, we provide these products in different sizes and designs. Our offered products are extensively used in hotels, restaurants and homes. Moreover, we can customize these products as per the stipulations provided by the clients and at market leading prices.
- Smooth edges
- Scratch proof body
- Light weight.
Stainless Steel Idli Maker
Stainless Steel Kadai
We are providing our customers with stainless steel Kadai that are available with or without leads and copper base. Ideal for cooking, our kadais are procured from the authentic manufacturers of the market, who make these as per industry norms. Come in various sizes and designs, our kadais are available at industry leading prices to fulfill the different requirements of our customers.
5 Ply Cookwares
Praylady comes up with an efficient and healthier way of cooking with its 5-ply cookware ranges. 5 layers of metals comprise the 5 ply range. Given below is the list of metals in the layered from bottom to top of the vessel:
- Ultra AISI 430 Stainless Steel – good for induction
- Aluminium – fast and even distribution of heat.
- Steel sheets – suits well for better baking as it retains good amount of heat.
- Aluminium alloy – transfers heat quickly to the food as it a good thermal conductor.
- 201 Stainless steel- is a moderate thermal conductor and gives your vessel a posh look. It is the topmost layer.
Vessels coated with a single layer of cast iron, aluminium or even non stick cookware can always infect your cooking food with their dirt scrambles (grease, formaldehyde etc.) Glass wares are also not an exception. The previously cooked food particle settles at the bottom of these vessels and gets fermented. The metal also leaches into the food sometimes. The unwanted absorption of dirt and metal grease causes heavy metal poisoning.
Our cookware coated with 5 layers of significant metals do not cause this discomfort because,
- They help in distributing the heat evenly making cooking superior.
- They retain the Vitamins and Minerals in the food.
- They cook at a lower temperature
- Metal from the pot does not leach into your food
- We can cook with less Oil for lower Cholesterol
We offer many varieties of Plain Cookware which are crafted out of high grade stainless steel. They cook food hygienically and do not react with any food materials. They have an encapsulated aluminum base which enables even distribution of heat. Twin layers of aluminum and non-magnetic steel ensure maximum strength and even cooking. They all feature heat resistant phenolic handles and knobs and are dishwasher safe.