The Extruded Fin is formed from an outer aluminum tube with a large wall thickness (Muff) which is aligned over an inner base tube. This assembly is fed into the fining machine which literally squeeze and extrude the aluminum fins up and out of the muff material in a spiral shape and give firm pressure contact with the base tube in a cold rotary extrusion process.
These are high efficiency fins for the high temperatures. These fins provide the base tube with complete and permanent corrosion protection against atmospheric contaminants.Technical Data:
- Diameter of the base tube: 15-45mm
- Finned tube OD: 30-70 mm.
- Pitch: 8 to 11 FPI
- Fin thickness: 0.25- 0.45 mm
- Finned tube length: 0- 15m.
- Finned material: Aluminum.
- Base tube material: Any material