CPVC plumbing system is another long lasting & cost effective solution for the hot and cold water. This system is suitable for all plumbing and potable water application. The pipes and fittings are made of chlorinated polyvinyl chloride and it is available in complete range from ½”to 2” sizes as per copper tube sizes (CTS). The pipes are available in SDR 11 and SDR 13.5 pressure class. Threaded inserts in the transition fittings are made from brass. CPVC CTS pipes and fittings are manufactured according to ASTM D-2846 and F 441 respectively. The choice of the raw material, the structural accuracy and the quality assurance gives the CPVC system a high degree of reliability.
Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) is manufactured through the post chlorination process of PVC , A product with longer service
life, lower maintenance, and improved process utilization compared to traditional materials. CPVC due to its relatively low cost, high class transition temperature, high heat distortion temperature, chemical inertness, outstanding mechanical, dielectric, flame and smoke properties. offers superior corrosion resistance. mechanical strength, and excellent life-cycle economics in a single package.
Hot and Cold Water Plumbing System is dependable, cost-effective and long-lasting. It is indeed, for the Next Generation.
- Hot and Cold water distribution systems made from CPVC pipes and fittings can withstand high temperatures.
- CPVC pipe sytems are resistant to everyday household chemicals.
- CPVC piping materials proved long, maintenance free service life due to corrosion resistance.
- CPVC pipes are available in two pressure classes SDR 11 and SDR 13.5 , Sch 40 & Sch 80.
- CPVC materials do not support combustion; therefore they cannot burn without external fuel source.
- CPVC piping systems can handle most of the temperature / pressure requirements of today’s typical plants process.
- CPVC pipes and fittings are easy to install using solvent cement.
- CPVC piping system is economical and long lasting.
- CPVC pipes and fittings are produced using clean, energy efficient process; they are light weight and having low friction.
Thus, such systems save energy in manufacturing, transportation, installation & during usage.