Sigachi in News
Hyderabad based Sigachi Plans Manufacturing unit at Dahej SEZ
Hyderabad based chemical Company, Sigachi Chloro Chemicals P. Ltd is planning to expand production of Microcrystalline Cellulose (MCC). The Company which already operates a MCC facility at Pashamailaram Industrial Area on the outskirts of Hyderabad, is proposing to setup a greenfield facility at the Dahej Special Economic Zone (SEZ). The Company has been witnessing robust growth in exports and is planning to invest Rs. 6 Crore in the new Plant.
The proposed plant would have State of the Art technology and would be USFDA approved. The said facility would be on track by End 2010”, informed Sigachi’s Managing Director, Mr. R.P. Sinha. He did not give any details about technological or marketing tie ups.
With another facility coming up at Jhagadia, Gujarat, for manufacture of Cellulose powder and Filter Aid Cellulose, the total production capacity of Sigachi in this product is likely to touch 4800 tpa.
Awards & Recognition
Sigachi Receives Second prize at National Award Ceremony for Outstanding Efforts in Entrepreneurship.
Sigachi proudly announces the receipt of the Second Prize at National Award Ceremony for 2011 for Outstanding efforts in Entrepreneurship in Micro & Small Enterprises (Manufacturing). This Award was presented at the National Awards Function held at Vigyan Bhavan, New Delhi on 03 Apr 2013. His Excellency Hon’ble President of India, Sri. Pranab Mukherjee was the Chief Guest. The Hon’ble Minister, MSME, Shri Shri K.H. Muniappa presented the award to Shri S Chidambaranathan, Managing Director, Sigachi Chloro Chemicals (P) Ltd.
The National Award Functions are celebrated every year with a view to recognise the efforts & contribution of MSMEs. The awards are given in various categories in R & D Efforts, Entrepreneurship & Quality Products. The Award includes a Cash Prize, a certificate and a trophy. Selection of the awards is made on the basis of a set criteria exclusively designed to evaluate the performance of the MSME. For National Awards – 2011, a total of 17 awards were honored under the Micro & Small Enterprises (Manufacturing) category from all over India.
Announcing the Receipt of the National Award, Shri RP Sinha, Chairman, Sigachi Group of Companies indicated that Sigachi’s efforts in achieving excellence in every sphere of the game has paid back dividends. Mr. Sinha stressed on the team efforts in achieving such a feat and thanked all the members of Sigachi family for their untiring efforts in crossing every milestone
Our company is an WHO GMP, HACCP and ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company. We strive to establish our Company as the market leader, by meeting the growing and changing needs of the customers consistently, through continual improvement in our processes, Quality Management System and compliance of requirements.
Sigachi strictly believes in giving quality product to its customers, by going the extra mile to produce the best in the market. The fact is evident from the last decade that the products manufactured by us are adjudged as the best by the quality conscious consumers.
Sigachi lab is designed and suited to have only the conforming products coming out to the market. A temperature controlled lab with latest testing equipment having separate Physical, Chemical and Microbial sections does justify the growing base of Quality conscious customers. A well qualified and experienced Quality team speaks about the management commitment towards Quality.
The Sigachi facilities are multi locational. The first is located at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh. The other two units are in Jhagadia, Gujarat and Special Economic Zone, Dahej, Gujarat. All units have the best facilities to produce the required grades of our products. The MCC manufacturing facility at Hyderabad is WHO GMP certified and our plant at Dahej meets USFDA/EDQM norms. The Filter Aid Cellulose plant at Jhagadia is using the latest technology with best equipments to cater to all the segments. The Chlorination plant at Hyderabad uses the latest available technology to produce the best quality product.
Research & Development
Sigachi’s in-house R & D Lab has the best facilities to carry out all necessary trials to develop new molecules from conceptualization to lab and finally to commercial scale. The R & D facilities are approved by Government of India, Ministry of Science & Technology, Department of Science and Industrial Research.
- To be a Rs.100 Crore Company by FY 2011 catering to Indian and Export market in Chemicals & Pharma & Food industry
- To be the largest producer of premium grade MCC and CP in India by FY 2012
- Sigachi to be known for it’s genuine and trustworthy culture and fanatic customer service
- Sigachi to be recognized in the Chemical and Pharma industry as a unique industry having the strength and power of a BIG organization and leanness and agility of a small organization
- Sigachi group to be among the Top 10 % in Chemical Industry with respect to employee attractiveness by 2012
- To be a Rs. 122 Crore Company by FY 2015 catering to Indian and Global market in Pharma & Chemical industry
- To be the Market Leader in premium grade MCC, Filter Aid Cellulose, Cellulose Powder & Chlorinated Synthetic Resins in India by FY 2014
- Sigachi to be known for its genuine and trustworthy culture and fanatic customer service
- Sigachi to be recognized in the Pharma and Chemical industry as a unique industry having the strength and power of a BIG organization and leanness and agility of a small organization
- Sigachi to be among the Top 10 % in Pharma & Chemical Industry with respect to employee attractiveness by 2014
- Sigachi will have state-of-the-art R&;D facility to develop the quality of existing products and also new molecules in other segments