• Water supply.
• Pressure boosting for high rise buildings, hotels industry etc.
• Industrial washing & cleaning systems.
• Fire protection systems.
• Cooling & air conditioning systems.
• Boiler feed and condensate transfer system.
• Irrigation systems for fields including sprinkler & drip irrigation systems.
Following are the main features and benefits offered by the
LES pumps. :-
• The pumps are non self priming horizontal end suction pumps with axial suction port and radial discharge ports.
• Standard flanges for suction and discharge ports will be pn 16 as per din standard en 1092-2, pn 25 as per din standard en 1092-2, ANSI 125 and ANSI 250 as per asme b16. 1 are available on request.
• Performance and dimensions comply to iso 2858.
• These pumps are close coupled pumps with tefc squirrel cage induction motors with main dimensions complying to iec standards.
• These pumps are available with mechanical shaft seal only.
• These pumps have the discharge range from 3 to 660 m3/hr and head range from 4 to 158 metres. Motor ratings are from 0. 37 to 132 kw.
• The pump impellers are dynamically balanced to grade 6. 3 of ISO 1940.
• These pumps are available with our standard range of motors complying to eff2 motors. They can also be supplied with eff1 motors on request.
• These pumps feature the back pull-out design.