Automatic Water Level Controller (AWLC) will automatically START the pump set as soon as the water level falls below the predetermined level. AWLC provides you the flexibility to decide for yourself the water levels for operations of pump set in upper/lower tanks.
This device, easily installed in water, stops motor when the overhead tank becomes full. It Offers complete saving of electricity and water by automatically stopping the motor when tank becomes full and restarting it when water level goes down in water tank.
- Starts motor when over head tank remains half:
- In boaring water condition.
- In supply water condition starts motor only and only if supply water is coming.
- Stop motor when tank becomes full.
- You can run motor manually either water is not coming or tank is in full condition.