Offering the Universal Testing Machine which Includes :-
· Automatic Data capture, storage & graphic display.
· Recording, storage & retrieval of results & details.
· On line display of load & extension.
· Fully automatic, on screen calculations based on the delivered data.
· Out put to digital printer of test data, test results & graphs.
· Auto detection of over load, over travel & specimen break, on detection of the above conditions, the machine is automatically switched off.
· Load resolution – 0.01% of machine capacity for entire range.Accurate and Users friendly software.
· This machine is designed for measuring hardness of metals & alloys of all kinds, hard or soft, whether round, flat or irregular in shapes.
· Semi-automatic, motorized, digital, microprocessor based panel. We can get hardness in digital version.
· Centronics parallel port for connecting dot matrix printer.
· Three modes of operation viz. Motorized automatic mode, Motorized mode & Manual mode.
· Automatic weight selection by thumb wheel.
· Test height x Throat is – 295 x 148 mm.Machines strictly conforms to IS:1586 / 2281, BS: 240, ASTM-E-10
Offering the wide range of Dynamic Hardness Tester (Portable) DHT 6 includes :-
· Sleek & handy design, comes in a slim briefcase, for carrying the machine.
· Mainly used to check hardness in confined spaces, on large & heavy components, permanently installed parts with low test expenditure.
· Built in conversion facility to convert ‘D’ value to Vickers (HV), Rockwell (HRB, HRC), Brinell (HB). The model operates on two numbers of pencil cells.
· 30 hardness scales for different probes selectable by feather touch keys.
· Display indicates selected material & scale combination & hardness value.
· Five numbers of probes D, G, SH, EX & C can be given in different combinations.
· Facility to connect dot matrix printer through centronics parallel port.
· Upto 100 readings can be stored in memory of the machine for printing purpose.
· Automatic calibration facility of probe is available through keyboard.
Deep Throat Brinell Hardness Testing Machine With Roller Conveyors
The machine has a heavy, robust, C-type load frame & has been designed for production testing of heavy components for Brinell hardness value. This machine is suitable for foundries, engineering industry, forging plants, automobile industries, on production line.
· Load stages – 750 kgf and 3000 kgf.
· Since most of the operations are fast and automatic, the test speed is high with less operator fatigue.
· A roller conveyor type sliding heavy table (base) for taking impression.
· Computerized model is available .Computerized model has built in CCD and suitable advanced software. Hardness will be displayed on computer monitor automatically. Results printout can be taken.
· Accuracy conforming to IS:2281.
Offering wide range of Dynamic Balancing Machine (Horizontal) Model - FBM includes :-
· Hard bearing type horizontal end driven two plane machines with microprocessor based / microcontroller based measuring panel.
· Suitable for balancing of different types of rotors like rotor of electrical machines, fly wheels, crankshafts, submersible pump rotors, etc.
· Measures & stores the unbalance in gms along with the angle for two selected correction planes on digital display.
· Minimum achievable unbalance upto 0.5 micron shift in c.g.
· Various Models – Suitable for rotors from 0.5 kg to 10,000 kg.Computerized / Electronic versions with printer facility & special machines to suit customers requirements can also be supplied.