Established in the year 1986, we, Softex Industrial Product Pvt. Ltd., are engaged in manufacturing and exporting of various Rubber & Plastic Products. Our organization is registered under MSMED Act, 2006 as a Micro Enterprise.We are an active members of the CAPEXIL and AIRIA (All India Rubber Industries Association).
We cater to sectors like Thermal & Hydro power industry, Steel & allied industries, Aluminum, Construction & Infrastructure, Heavy Engineering, Oil & Petrochemical industry, Electrical industry, Defence, Paper industry, Glass industry,Pharmaceutical industry & others. Our eminent clients include several reputed Indian & overseas names viz. Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, Hindalco, Nalco, L&T, Punj Lloyd, HCC, Galfar Engineering & Contracting LLC, Oman, Lumi Glass,Dubai, Bridge & Roof Co. Ltd., Gammon India Ltd., Jaiprakash Associates Ltd., Paharpur Cooling Towers to name a few. With time and expertise, we have been able to spread our business ventures in the overseas market. We supply our products in India and export to more than 30 countries worldwide like USA, Canada, Spain, Belgium, Italy, France, Finland, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt, Peru, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Pakistan,UAE & others.
Under the leadership of our mentors, Mr.L.N.Toshniwal[B.E.(Hons.),AICWA] & Mr. Sunil Toshniwal[PGDM(IIM-A),ACA,CS], our organization has grown by leaps bounds in the industry. Their business acumen and vast industry expertise have helped us in establishing a wide client base in the domestic and international markets.
Our expertise lies in developing extremely critical import substitution items made as per customers' specifications.
We specialize in manufacturing and exporting various Rubber & plastic products and regularly export to more than 30 countries. Our products are manufactured in quality compliance with the ISO 9001: 2008 certification.
We use high-grade raw material for the manufacturing of our products and ensure that they are fabricated with extreme precision. All the products are as per the specifications and dimension details provided by our clients. The range of products which our clients can avail is as follows:
- Expansion Joints & Flexible Bellows (Expansion & Suction)
- Oil Seals & Shaft Seals
- V-Rings, O-Rings & Quad Rings
- Rubber Sealing Rings for Gas Mains, Water Mains & Sewerages
- Extruded Rubber Profiles
- Seals for Hydraulic & Pneumatic Cylinders
- Rubber Sheets
- Silicone Rubber Products
- Water Stopper
- Polyurethane (P.U.) Products
- Metal to Rubber Bonded Parts
- Molded Rubber Components
- PTFE Products
- Vacuum Suction Rings & Bags
- Solid Rubber Tyres molded on MS Band & Cushion Tyre for Fork Lifts
- Gate Seals for Hydro Power Plants
- Inflatable Seals & Insert Seals
- Industrial Balloons & Flexible Storage Tanks
- Engineering Plastic Components
- Elastomeric Bearing Pad
- Rubber Conveyor Belts
- Light Duty Industrial Belts
- Hoses & Hose Assembly/Fittings
Industries We Cater To
We manufacture our products for various industrial and commercial purposes which are used in different sectors. Clients prefer our products ahead of our competitors due to their unsurpassed quality. We take utmost care to manufacture our products in compliance with the industry norms.
Our products are distributed throughout the globe within the scheduled time frame and without any backlogs. Some of the areas where our products find extensive applications are:
And many more.
- Hydro Power sector
- Thermal Power sector
- Steel & Allied Industries
- Aluminum industry
- Cement industry
- Cooling Towers
- Construction & Infrastructure Sector viz. Road Building, Hydel Power Plants etc.
- Heavy Engineering Sector
- Oil & Petrochemical Industry
- Electrical Industry
- Paper Industry
- Defense purpose
- Nuclear Sector
- Glass Industry
Our credentials lie in the fact that we are a leading supplier to many Indian Public and Private Sector companies. Furthermore, our products are exported to over 30 countries worldwide like USA, Canada, Spain, Belgium, Italy, France, Finland, Netherlands, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Egypt, Peru, Jordan, Israel, Syria, Pakistan and UAE. Clients, whether domestic or international, prefer our products due to their unmatched quality and extremely competitive price range. In addition to our products and export market, we take pride in being an active member of the Indian industry body AIRIA (All India Rubber Industries Association) and Export Promotion Councils viz. CAPEXIL.
Due to the superior quality of our products and our prompt services, we have become a preferred choice amongst our clients. We follow a client centric approach and try to build a long-term association with our clients. To gain the trust of our clients we take utmost care to manufacture our products as per the specifications provided. Our products are distributed to many Indian and international clients. Our export market comprises of more than 30 countries worldwide. Mentioned below is the list of some of our prestigious clients:
|Steel & Allied Industries ||Glass ||Export |
|Adhunik Metaliks ||Allied Glasses ||ABM Safety Glass, Algeria |
|Bhushan Steel ||Art n Glass ||AGC Automotive,Belgium |
|Haldia Steel ||Asahi India Glass ||AGP Glass,Peru |
|HEG Ltd.(Sponge Iron Division) ||Bangalore Safety Glass ||Al Abbar Glass,Dubai |
|Jai Balaji Group ||Bharat Safety Glass ||Alumco, Dubai |
|Jayswals Neco ||Chandra Laxmi Safety Glass ||Arkiglass, Morocco |
|Jindal Steel & Power ||Gold Plus Toughened Glass ||Aswan International,Kuwait |
|Kajaria Iron & Steel (KIC Metaliks) ||GSC Toughened Glass ||Boreas Consulting, Spain |
|Infrastructure - Const. & Power ||Oil & Petrochemical ||Cooling Towers |
|Bakreswar Thermal Power Plant ||Assam Petrochemicals ||Paharpur Cooling Towers Ltd. |
|Bengal Ambuja Ltd ||Indian Oil Ltd. ||Paltech Cooling Towers |
|Brahmaputra Infrastructure Ltd ||Defense ||Others |
|Bridge & Roof India Ltd. ||Gun & Shell Factory, Cossipore ||Balmer Lawrie Ltd. |
|Gammon India Ltd. ||Rifle Factory, Ishapore ||Bharatiya Reserve Bank, Note Mudran |
|hcc ||Paper ||Birla Tyres |
|Jaiprakash Associates Ltd. ||Hindustan Paper Ltd. ||ACC-Damodar Cement & Slag |
|Jharkhand State Electricity Board ||Star Paper Mills ||Chinar Forge |
|Pharmaceuticals ||Aluminum ||Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd(HAL) |
|East India Pharmaceuticals ||HINDALCO (Hirakud,Renusagar,Nagpur,Muri) ||Heavy Engineering Company,Ranchi |
|Albert David Ltd ||NALCO,Angul ||ITC Ltd. |
|Dey''s Medical || || |
Our organization is backed by a team of hardworking and dexterous professionals who help up in catering superior quality products to our clients. They have vast industry expertise and domain knowledge, which helps in understanding the market scenario and client’s requirements. Our team of professionals comprises:
- Skilled technicians
- Quality auditors
- R&D specialists
- Sales and marketing staff
- Management executives
Every department works in a coordinated manner to help in the production process. Supported by our R&D wing, we are able to incorporate new technologies in the manufacturing of our products. All the raw material and finished products undergo stringent quality checks by our quality auditors. We are able to effectively distribute our products in the domestic and international market due to the support of our sales and marketing department. The entire business venture is proficiently managed by our management team and administration. Owing to the painstaking efforts put in by our workforce, we are able to meet the organizational goal.
We pride in developing extremely critical and complex import substitution items. Our R&D & Production team with their vast experience and superior technical skills has done a fascinating job of indigenously designing and manufacturing comparable, if not better, quality imported items at a fraction of cost to the imported prices – thus significantly improving the profitability of our customers.
We request you to provide us an opportunity to serve an esteemed organization like yours.
- Best product quality at the most reasonable price.
- Timely product deliveries.
- Long list of regular satisfied customers both in public & private sectors.
- Over 20 years of experience in the field of rubber.
- Import substitution capabilities. (For our customers in India)
- The quality assurance of an ISO ISO 9001:2008 certified company.
Spread across a vast area, our manufacturing unit is the key part of our infrastructure that enables us to fabricate export quality products. Our manufacturing unit is installed with state-of-the-art machinery and equipment, which are based on new and advanced technologies. The machines in our production unit are fully automated that helps us to manufacture our products in a cost effective way and further increase the production capacity. We constantly upgrade our machines so that the products manufactured are in accordance with the industry parameters. To ensure optimum efficiency, the machinery and equipment are well maintained and lubricated on a time-to-time basis. Our manufacturing facilities enable us to cater to our client’s premium quality products in bulk amounts.
Research & Development
We are supported by a R&D development team, which assists the production process with their valuable inputs. Our researchers are highly experienced and have vast industry knowledge. They conduct extensive market analysis to understand the current trends and preferences. Their research and studies enable us to improve and upgrade our products as per the new technological developments. Our R&D specialists device innovative solutions for our clients’ queries and help us in utilizing our available resources in a better way. Owing to their suggestions, we are able to carry out our production process in a cost effective manner.We manufacture products as per customers specification/ drawings also.
Products developed for Construction & Infrastructure sectors
We are pleased to introduce ourselves as an ISO 9001:2008 certified leading manufacturer and exporter of rubber & plastic goods in Eastern India with almost three decades of experience. We cater to a number of industries including Infrastructure/Construction & Hydro Power industries and are a trusted vendor to a number of companies viz. Galfar Engineering & Contracting LLC,Oman; Bridge & Roof Co. Ltd.; Punj Lloyd Ltd.; Bengal Ambuja; Patel Engineering Ltd; Gammon India Ltd.; Larsen & Toubro; Soma Enterprises Ltd.; HCC; Abir Infrastructure; Jaiprakash Associates Ltd.; Metro Tunnelling Group; Brahmaputra Infrastructure; Simplex Infrastructures Ltd.; Progressive Construction; KMC; Prasad & Co.; Sew Infrastructure; Sree Anant Construction Co. & others.We have developed a number of products for them and are a regular supplier of the same. Few such items are:
- Seal kits for Heavy Earthmoving , Mining and Construction Equipments of all makes and models viz. BEML, L&T Komatsu, JCB, Tata Hitachi, Escorts, Caterpillar & others
- Conveyor Beltings upto 2000 mm wide
- Spare Parts of Boomers of Atlas Copco (L2D), Temrock (Axera & Ro-Bolt)
- Spare parts of Shot Crete machine of Aliva & local Indian make
- Elastomeric Bearing Pads as per Section 2005 Ministry of Surface Transport (Road Wing) Specification for Road & Bridge Works(3rd Rev),AASHTO & BS
- Gate Seals for Hydro Power Plants as per IS 11855-1986 or as per customer requirement
- Rubber & PVC Water Stopper(Conforming To IS:12200 And IS:15058)
- Rubber Sealing Rings for Pipe Lines
- Aircell for Transformer
- Flexible Storage Containers
- Rubber & PU Track Pads for Wirtgen Paver machines
- PVC Rigid Pipe as per IS 9537 Part 3 1983
- Sponge ball for Concrete in various sizes & hardnesses
- Variety of Washers, O Rings, Oil Seals, Conveyor Belts, Diaphragms, Special Seals like V Rings, Chevron Packings etc.
- Various metal to rubber/PU bonded parts
- Seal kits for various hydraulic & pneumatic cylinders
- Variety of hoses including Hydraulic Hose with end fittings
- We pride in developing extremely critical and complex engineering items made of various polymers. Our R&D & Production team with their vast experience and superior technical skills has done a fascinating job of indigenously designing and manufacturing comparable, if not better, quality imported items at a fraction of cost to the imported prices – thus significantly improving the bottomline of our customers.