Softland India Ltd is a Public limited company established in 1995 by a group of IT Professionals. We provide embedded systems based IT solutions such as Portable Billing Machine, Electronic Handheld PC, Ticketing Machine, Bus Ticketing Machine, etc. We are pioneers & market leaders in developing and manufacturing non-PC hardware devices. We have vast experience in developing microprocessor-based devices. Our core strength is in the field of embedded solutions and we are mainly into providing of embedded solutions for the field automations. |
Our Corporate Office, R&D and Factory are situated at the heart of the Trivandrum city. With an increasing strength of about 125 staff, we are able to achieve continuous success in all the field of Automations Projects we take up. We provide service for our products in Kottayam, Eranakulam, Malappuram, Calicut, Kannur, Thrissur, Kasaragod, Wayanad, Palakkad, Alappuzha, Bangalore, Madurai, Coimbatore, Salem, Chennai, Ahamadabad, Rajasthan, Delhi, and Punjab etc.
|G. Kesava Iyer – Co-Founder & Chairman :|
Mr. Kesava Iyer hails from an engineering background with immense experience. He is a retired superintending engineer from Kerala government organization. His exorbitant 33 years of government service with excellent networking contacts has enabled the company to thrive well in the government and private segments across the country. He is also a member of public health engineers association.
Muraly Gopala Iyer –Founder & Managing Director :
Mr. Muraly is a post graduate in computers. He also has his diploma in electronics along with his 22 years of field experience and knowledge in handling embedded and field automation projects. He heads the company and also the R&D and software department falls under his direct special attentions. He has acquired his expertise with his career in working at Transmatic Systems Ltd. He has handled successfully the most prestigious and innovative projects. He is a member of chamber of commerce, Kerala. His concepts, ideas has been a key factor in the growth of Softland.
K. Vinod – Executive Director :
Mr. Vinod is an engineer, young and aggressive. He has been with the company for the last 12 years and has gained his experience from his career in Softland in various positions. With his skills and gained experience in the growth of the company and evolution of the various product ranges of Softland, he is able to suggest the best solutions for the customers. He takes care of the global operations of Softland. Import of raw materials from various parts of the world, and footprint of Softland products in Srilanka, Fiji, Mangolia, United Kingdom, Ghana etc are his achievements
S. Natarajan - Director :
Mr. Natarajan is a post-graduate in finance. With his enormous achievements in his career, he is a master in various fields. He has been in the company since incorporation. With his 25 years of experience he is able to be a guide the company with the best of the directions that has enhanced the results over the 17 years growth pattern of Softland. He has good network of contacts and that has helped Softland for the faster achievement of orders and also the chances for providing innovative solutions all along the last 17 years.
|Our Mission is to achieve a concrete success in the Industry and build the Brand Image of the company beyond the heights and achieve our goal of being one among the Fortune 500 companies and provide the maximum customer satisfaction and provide the products for the changing trends of the life styles. “Growing With Customer Satisfaction” is the leading motto behind our company.|
|Palmtec Plutonia is a hand-held computer It is very rugged, light weight with about 550 grams and suitable for the rough environments. It consists of a 30 Key keypad, graphic LCD, in built Dot Matrix Printer, Higher End 32 Bit Micro controller, USB interface and runs on rechargeable battery.|
Palmtec Amphibia c3r is a cost conscious is a hand-held computer for billing and sales management. This can efficiently take care of your complete sales activities. This cute champion occupies only very Small area on your desktop - needless to mention the real estate savings. C3r has an 30 key legendary keypad, 32 character LCD a USB port for data transfer, 2 inch thermal printer, preloaded with feature packed higher end software that enables the user with state-of-the-art features such as multi level password protection, fast billing, creditor management, inventory management, and an array of reports to suit your needs.
Print Marvel is a very small, rugged serial 24 column mini printer that is suitable for all types of environment. It is designed with small footprint and comes with an aesthetic plastic enclosure. It works on Dot Matrix Printing Technology. Its weight is just 400 grams & runs on rechargeable battery. It can print up to 15,000 lines even in a single charge. It occupies only i.e. 3.2" x 4.4" x 1.8" (W x H x D).
Its Area Of Applications:
- Palmtec for field collection in banks & NBFCS
- Palmtec for loan recovery for banks & NBFCS
- Palmtec for field collection of insurance companies
- Palmtec for spot billing in petrol pumps
- Palmtec for billing in delivery sales
- Palmtec for payment collection, in distribution network
- Palmtec for order processing
- Palmtec for billing in depots/ regional warehouses
- Palmtec for raw material collection
- Palmtec for ticketing in govt. transport corporation buses
- Palmtec for ticketing in private buses
- Palmtec for spot billing for electricity cos.
- Palmtec for spot billing for water supply cos
- Palmtec for ticketing in zoo / museum / parks
- Palmtec for property tax collection
- Palmtec for courier services
- Palmtec for issuing parking coupon
We have a newfangled manufacturing facility with advanced machinery. The manufacturing unit is maintained by a team of adroit technicians to maintain the quality standard of the end products. To meet the bulk requirements of our clients, we make use of the latest technology and machines.
Our Production capacity is as follows:
|BUS Ticketing Machines ||10000 Nos |
|Bank Collection Machines ||5000 Nos |
|BSNL Payment Machines ||2000 Nos |
|Spot Billing Machines ||2000 Nos |
|Other Field Applications ||1000 Nos |
|Portable Printers ||2000 Nos |
|Softland India has gained its Expertise in its career with the whole hearted support and efficient work-o-holic young and aggressive members in the various department of Team Softland. With the 17 years of Innovative Engineering and Embedded Experience, Softland has been in the top in providing innovative and most accurate embedded field automation solutions to the customers across the globe. The various expertise field of Softland is as follows.|
- Micro-Controller Based Design and Development. A.8 Bit Micro-Controllers b. 16 Bit Micro-Controllers c. 32Bit ARM series Micro-Controllers
- GPRS Incorporation in Handheld Solutions
- RF – Wireless Innovation for Wireless Data Transfer Applications
- Bluetooth for Wireless Data Transfer Applications
- Intelligent Portable Printer Design with Processing Power and Data Storage
- In Time Innovative Field Automation Solutions
- Mobile Phone + Intelligent Printer Application Programming.
- PDA Development
- SDK for ARM Controllers
- Web and mobile applications development
- Understanding Exact Customer Requirements
- Timely Customer Support
- Provide Accurate and Cost Conscious Solutions
Industries we Serve
|The diverse range of our products and services offered by us are extensively used in various sectors. Some of the areas where our range is utilized are cited below:|
- Bus Ticketing in Govt. and Private Busses.
- Field Payment Collections For Banks / Pigmy / Cable TV / Chitty / Insurance / Tax Etc.
- Delivery Van Sales Billing and Order Taking.
- Parking Coupon / KOT Management System.
- Spot Billing in Electricity and Water Companies.
- Any Field Data Collection / Field Payment and Receipt Generation Applications.
Our Corporate Office, R&D and Factory are situated at Trivandrum city in Kerala. Our team of staff includes an excellent bunch of the 80 successfully trained staff of various departments such as Administration, Accounts, Marketing, Production, Software, Quality Control and Customer Support. We have our service offices in Kottayam, Ernakulam, Malappuram, Calicut, Kannur, Bangalore, Coimbatore. Ahamadabad, Jodhpur, Jalgon, Bhusaval, and Indore. With this excellent network of service centers we are able to provide and unmatched service performance to our customer base.
|We have a team of dedicated and skilled professionals and technicians to ensure the quality of our products. Our technicians and professionals are emloyed after we test them on their skill sets and expertise. In our team we have professionals such as:|
- Young Team of Over 80 Peoples.
- Marketing Department
- Technical Solutions Department
- Software, R&D Department
- Production & Stores Department
- Quality Control Department
- Customer Support Department
- Accounts & Administration Department
|Our consistency in delivering a wide range of dedicated hardware equipment based on advanced technology has helped us to make many quality concious clients in the domestic markets. Some of the prestigious clients who are associated with us incudes:|
- Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)
- Rajasthan State Road Transport Corporation
- Bharath Sanchar Nigam Ltd (Former DOT)
- Various District Co-Operative Banks
- Various Small Co-Operative Banks
- OEM Supply to various MNC’s
- Bangalore Mahanagara Palike
- Financial and Chit Companies
- Bharath Electronics Limited
- Gujarat Electricity Board
- Orissa Electricity Board
- Private Bus Operators
Awards & Recognition
Awards Received from
- Best Product Awards for IT Kerala 2002.
- Best Product Awards for IT Kerala 2006.
- Best Product Awards for Maha Tech Pune.
Achievements & Milestones
- We established as Public Limited Company in 1995
- Company with 16 years of embedded experience
- Pioneers & market leaders in manufacture of handheld range of products
- Growing with customer satisfaction is the leading motto of the company
|1995 - 1996 ||The Birth of Softland India Limited |
|Launch of Automatic Paging Equipment. |
|1997 - 2000 ||Launch of Automatic Telegram Handling System |
|Launch of Automatic Telephone Revenue Collection System. |
|2001 - 2004 ||Launch of 8 / 16 Bit Micro Controller Base Palmtec. |
|2005 - 2008 ||Launch of Portable Printer – PrintMarvel. |
|Launch of Palmtec Amphibia / Plutonia in 32 Bit Controllers |
|2009 - 2011 ||Launch of Intelligent Printer - IPrint Marvel |
|Launch of Various Software Solutions for Total Solutions |
Our Infrastructural Facilities
|The various facilities of the companies includes the high power integrated development and software management system, an intelligent property of the company that makes it easier and faster for our software team for the development of the firmware modules for the product ranges. The In house production facilities like Soldering station, Test Chamber, Charging Station makes it convenient for the Production department to complete the various phases of production In house itself. With the latest computers and innovative technologies Softland is moving towards success day by day.|
We were the first company in INDIA to come out with the Automatic Paging Machines equipment called Page-IT. Later on we launched an Automatic Telegram Handling system, Gram-IT and various models of Offline Payment Collection systems namely GramIT-TR, Mobile-TR, CellOne-Tr, GramIT-TRB, Mobile-TRB, and CellOne-TRB etc. Subsequently we were successful in launching an array of portable billing machine, electronic handheld pc including Palmtec, Cashwin and Print Marvel.
|To achieve a concrete success in the Industry and build the Brand Image of the company beyond the heights and achieve our goal of being one among the Fortune 500 companies and provide the maximum customer satisfaction and provide the products for the changing trends of the life styles. “Growing With Customer Satisfaction” is the leading motto behind our company.|
|We are dedicated towards maintaining the finest quality possible while manufacturing our portable billing machine and electronic handheld pc. Quality checks at each and every stage of product manufacture ensures that we never compromise the reputation of our products.|