Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing:
We introduce ourselves as pharmaceutical contract manufacturing company of North India with more than 10 years of experience in pharmaceutical formulations We have GMP certified & WHO compliant manufacturing facility. Our products have been accepted and appreciated by the medical fraternity for their consistent quality and packaging
The plant is located at Baddi (Himachal Pradesh) in well connected industrial belt at a distance of 40 kms from Chandigarh on Pinjore – Nalagarh Highway and is engaged in the manufacturing of solid dosage forms. The location is well connected with roads & railway station is about 20 kms at Kalka.
Solitaire Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing services include a full range of Finished Goods Manufacturing Capabilities to address our clients’ needs from beginning to end, with services to support material procurement, process optimization, formulation, testing and stability.
Our Product Capacity Per Month
- Tablets ( Non-beta lactum, hormonal, 10 million tablets
Contraceptive, sex pills)
2. Dry-Injections 2 million vials
Salient features of manufacturing facilty
- No wood or asbestos component.
- Each zone has separate AHUs (Air Handling Units), dehumidification unit and dust extraction systems.
- Segregation of every critical processing activity in each zone, to avoid cross-contamination.
- Respective zones, areas and even uniforms marked with specific colours to ensure total segregation.
- Air environment conditioned in each area with respect to temperature, humidity, filtration, particle counts, etc.
- Duo Pass Reverse Osmosis (RO) water system/ de-mineralisation plant.
- Zero-discharge Effluent Treatment Plant.
- Air-conditioned stores for raw material, packing material and finished good.