Spencer highlights a capacity to be a leader in market with innovative strategies and products that are authentic "classics" in resuscitation and CPR. The experience acquired from years of research, knowledge of the materials and with use of the most sophisticated and modern technologies. Electronic ventilators, pneumatic ventilators, resuscitators, face masks, CPR masks, laryngoscope kits, intubation kits and resuscitation cases are some of the premium spencer products for resuscitation.
|Subject to the continuous development of our affirmed range of light and robust cases, with the Resuscitation Case we can now offer an innovative line of multifunctional cases in various sizes, in order to meet the needs of a great variety of users. Destined to all kinds of rescue teams or simply to those who need Resuscitation Case.|
- KDX 1 empty - CB06045C
- KDX 2 empty - CB06046C
Spencer, leader in the production of Intubation kits, has multiple types of empty and complete sets of intubation kits for different types of requirements. To ensure the necessity for adequate protection of all the elements that make up the Kit and has chosen for the Matrix Intube, innovative materials of high quality such as EVA. It is a material which confers on the product a high level of quality: very low the level of stress, elasticity without permanent deformation even when subjected to elevated pressure, an elastic memory that returns the product to its original shape, excellent resistance to UV rays and chemical agents, optimal electrostatic characteristics.
One of the Intubation kit contains :
- A conventional light adult handle
- Three Macintosh blades, Three Miller blades
- Four endotracheal tubes
- One intubation stylet
- three DGX 550 nasofaryngeal cannulas
- Oral Airways Made in vinylized ethylene
- Anatomic design
- From size 2, Lateral holes increase the ventilation and reduce the danger of obstructions
- Rounded extremities to prevent tissue damage
- Two lengthwise tubes to guarantee easy access to the suction catheter
- Prevents biting of the tongue and obstruction of the respiratory tracts It is available in a kit with six sizes in a special container.
Spencer 190 is a pulmonary ventilator of the latest generation, with a one stroke cycle, limited to pressure and controlled by a powerful micro-processor. It guarantees flowing pressure, respiratory frequency and constant fraction of inspired oxygen, independent from the insulation pressure. There are three modes of ventilation: controlled, assisted and assisted/controlled (ABS). The respiratory act is completely monitored. The safety of the patient is guaranteed by monitoring systems and alarms of the airway pressure, power pressure and apnea. The compact structure, limited weight, simplicity of regulation and control of the parameters, the incorporated visual and acoustic security devices allow safe use even by untrained lay people.
- Dimensions: 330 x 175 x h180 mm [12.99 x 6.88 x h7.08]
- Weight: 4.8 kg [10.58 lbs]
|Ambulance Ventilator with a great past. After more than ten years of running and parameter measurements of mechanic ventilation, Spencer faces your future with the promise to keep on being among the most qualified and somehow original worldwide producers of respiratory emergency ventilators for transport.|
It grants time-cycled controlled ventilation, with limitation of pressure and constant square shape flow waves.
- PVC patient circuit tube
- Spencer Mask size 4
- Non- re-breathing valve
- Dimensions: 480 x 200 x h255 mm [18.89 x 7.87 x h10.03 in]
- Weight: 4 kg [8.81 lbs]
- Spencer 118-M - EV11801B
|Spencer transparent face masks are ideal for use with all types of manual or automatic resuscitator. The structure is modelled anatomically and ergonomically to guarantee a perfect fit to the patient's face and an optimum grip for the operator.|| |
|Spencer CPR Mask comprises a one-way valve, which is connected to a resuscitation mask, made in a latex free material. It prevents mouth to mouth contact. CPR Mask can be used any time a situation arises, in which a patient in respiratory arrest has to be resuscitated. The air flow can be enhanced with oxygen by removing the cap on the mask and by inserting the oxygen supply tube.|
- Flex Mask orange polypropylene box - TA09019A
- Flex Mask without valve - TA09010A
- Spare valve - TA09030A
- Disposable filter - TA09040A
- Valve with disposable filter - TA09044A
Spencer Transport Ventilator is a versatile, simple and economical, ventilator with pneumatic logics control. Its intrinsic properties and its small dimensions make it suitable for emergency situations :
- First Aid, ambulances, patient transport. Spencer Transport Ventilator is a time cycled-constant volume ventilator, with infinitely adjustable respiratory frequency (from 10 to 40 breathes per minute)
- Infinitely adjustable minute volume (from 3 to 24 l/min)
- Low gas consumption, airway pressure gauge
- No electrical supply, the operation is ensured.
Small dimensions, sturdy, very light-weight, ideal for rescue everywhere and in every circumstances. Kompak version is also available.
The Alert Krone and Lienz Krone cases are aluminium and are ideal for use on ambulances, medical vehicles, Civil Defence, in first aid centres, emergency departments and hospitals. They are Aluminium cases with complete equipments and medical devices required in a complete resuscitation system. Three hooks for mounting on vehicles or for attachment of shoulder belts, Reinforced angles in stainless steel, Robust and comfortable handles.
- Zip protection, Two key-locks
- Mobile thermo-formed service tray, Phial holder in shockproof rubber
- Adjustable shoulder belt with shoulder protector, Sticker kit for personalization
The complete resuscitator system with all accessories required for a rescuer/ambulance. Color of the bag: yellow/ white/ black/blue. The dead space of the valve is only 8 ml. The connection diameters are ISO 15/22 mm. All of the models are supplied with transparent patient valve with rotating connection, Pressure limiting valve, Transparent oxygen reserve valve, Face mask, PEEP valve. It is also available is silicone, PVC and rubber versions if required.
Available in the following versions:
- Adult: for patients over 30 kg
- Pediatric: for patients between 7 and 30 kg [between 15 and 66 lbs]
- Co B-life adult
- Co B-life pediatric
Item Code: DG90556K
- System for nasopharyngeal ventilation in soft materials
- Anatomic shape
- Interior with glide-tex strips
- External finish
- Thin walls
- Maintains the passage of the respiratory tracts