YR 9th Year of Membership
Animal Cell Culture Training
We provide a comprehensive 6 days training on animal cell culture to interested students. This efficient training program consists of following:
- Sterility Maintenance & Air Quality Check In T.C.Lab & Media Filtration.
- Thawing of HeLa cells, their count, viability check & culture
- Enrichment of mono nucleated cells from peripheral blood; Cell count, their culture for blast formation
- Trypsinization & passaging of cultured HeLa cells
- Trypsinization &Cryopreservation of HeLa cells
Six Months Research Projects On Adult Stem Cell
We have fruitfully trained a large number of students with the 6 months training on stem cell culture. Following topics are covered under this training program:
- Enrichment of stem cells from UCB by density gradient separation method and their liquid culture for adherent cell
- Isolation of stem cells from UCB by density gradient separation method and Short-term assay by soft agar method
- Thawing of bone marrow stem cells and subculture.
- CD34+ analysis of UCB stem cells using flowcytometer
- Haematopoietic Stem cells, Their Count & Culture.
- Maintenance of cell lines.
- Study of adult stem cells
- Differentiation assays in adult stem cells
3 Weeks Certificate Program In Cell Biology
Announcing 3 week intensive training program. Course involves hands on training program with stem cell biology techniques including protein chemistry, RNA, cDNA and Bioinformatics and is recognized by Dept. of Biotechnology, Nagarjuna University.
The procedure for applying is as follows:
- Download the forms from the web site.
- Classes will be scheduled and practical classes will follow, Monday thru Friday, between 9 AM to 2 PM.
- Tentative batch size is only 10 students/batch.
- Inquire for the dates for the next session.
Animal Cell Culture And MTT Assays
The training includes viability assays as a part of the drug discovery program. The duration of the training is 10 days and the students will be taught MTT assays including viability assays in addition to the animal cell culture training. Students can come in batches of 8-10 or also come on an individual basis.