CPVC Pipes & Fittings
We offer our client an excellent quality range of Ashirvad Cpvc Pipes & Fittings, which are manufactured from high grade quality raw materials. These Ashirvad Cpvc Pipes & Fittings can be customized as per our precious customers specifications. These Ashirvad Cpvc Pipes & Fittings are widely known for its durability and quality. Our Ashirvad Cpvc Pipes & Fittings can be availed at industrial leading price.
- CPVC Pipes
- No Scaling, Pitting or Corrosion
- Ideal for Hot and Cold Water applications
- Energy & Cost Saver
- Tough and Reliable
- Retards Bacterial Growth
- Best Suited for Extremes of Indian Climate
- Aesthetic Installations
- No Electric Source Required for Installation
- Made from NSF approved material
Range and Standards
ASHIRVAD FLOWGUARD™ CPVC pipes & fittings meets the requirements of ASTM D-2846. The pipes are produced in SDR 11 & 13.5 and the fittings are produced in SDR 11.
Higher sizes 2 ½" to 4" pipes are made in Schedule 40 & 80 as per ASTM F441 and fittings in Schedule 80 as per ASTM F 439.
SDR-11 pipes are rated at a continuous working pressure of 400 psi at 23°C and 100 psi at 82°C. SDR-13.5 pipes are rated at a continuous working pressure of 320 psi at 23°C and 80 psi at 82°C. A Margin of safety is provided, should unusual short-term conditions be encountered above these levels.
Excellent Chemical & Corrosion Resistance:
Ashirvad CPVC Pipe do not breakdown even under harshest of water conditions and therefore there are none of the impurity worries from corroded metal Pipe or soldered joints. Ashirvad CPVC Pipes keep pure water pure.
Even after years of use in the most aggressive service conditions, Ashirvad CPVC piping won't corrode, standing up to low pH water, costal salt air exposure and corrosive soils. Ashirvad CPVC stays as solid and as reliable as the day it was installed. It maintains full water carrying capacity because of no scale build up which causes water pressure loss.
UPVC Pipes & Fittings
uPVC Pipes are manufacturers from 20mm to 450mm Dia and all pressure rating classes 2.5, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12.5 kgft cm2
- Plain End Pipes 20mm to 450mm
- Bell End Pipes 20mm to 450mm
- Elastomeric Sealing Ring Pipes 63mm to 450mm
- Water mains and potable water supply
- Sewerage main and Drain lines
- Drainage Installations-Domestic and industrial
- Factory Supply Lines.
- Slurry lines
- Effluent lines
- Corrosive Fluid pipe lines Deckhouse, Chrome and Zinc plants etc.
- Chemical plants Installations
- Paper mill Installation
- Brewery Pipelines Installation
- Coal washing plants
- Power Station Screening Plants Pipelines
- Power Station Chlorination Plants
- Fume Extraction Ducts
- Salt water pipes for small boat engines, cooling and blast tanks
- Horticulture and Greenhouse Irrigation System
- Down Pipes for large rain water system and building
- Surface water drainage
- Domestic applications, toys and games
- Ducting for Power and Communications cable
- Irrigations System and Sprinkler System
To,Sri Sabarinath Tubes