Give a missed call on Toll Free
to download IndiaMART FREE Mobile App
- Advertising And Media Management Course Training Service
- Faculty Development Programs For Management Teacherscourse Training Service
- Hr Development Mba Course Training Service
- Insurance And Risk Management Finance Course Training Service
- International Marketing Mba Course Training Service
- Two Year Full Time Mba Program Course Training Service
About Ssit Campus
Team / Manpower
Dr. George Thomas
Prof. P Ramabadran
Dr. B Azmathulla
Mr. N S Ravi Kumar
Mr. Vinod Kumar. M
Mrs. Shobha B H
Awards / Recognition
We are very glad to mention our noble achievements and awards organized & secured by our Management Institution and MBA students in the past.
SRI SIDDHARTHA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES(SSIMS), Tumkur, Karnataka has been ranked by “Careers 360”, an arm of “outlook group”, as one among the top 200 B-Schools in India, in an independent survey carried out by them.
The independent survey carried out by the “Careers 360”, based their analysis on published data in various magazines and other sources, like Business India (BI), Business Today (BT), Business World (BW) and Outlook (OL), covering the period 2005 to 2010.
Accordingly, SSIMS is placed in Tier-3 of the ranking, which consists of 3 tiers-tiers 1, 2 and 3 covering the top 200 B-Schools in an unparticipated independent survey. The details are published in “Careers 360” magazine issue of Nov-2010.
Memberships / Affiliations
- Member, All India Opthalmic Society.
- Member, Opthalmic Society, Karnataka.
- Served as a Senate Member at Bangalore University.
- Campus Spread over 55 acres of land.
- More than 30,000 sqm of built up area.
- Well Established Laboratories
- 850+ Computers.
- Library facilities.
- Fully networked Computer labs.
- High-Speed 8 Mbps leased line for internet access.
- Excellent Placement and Training.
- Hostels with in Campus.
- Lush Green Garden
Upcoming Event: TARARAMPAMPAM-2011 CULTURAL EVENTS on 30th April 2011 Thursday, Apr 21, 2011 8:52 am Focus on the rich heritage and culture of India and thus afford an opportunity to
perform events which best brings out the rich heritage and culture of the great
BHARATHAVARSHA-INDIA. This involves participants both at UG & PG levels.
· Shruthi(Singing)- Solo
· Ranjitha(Dancing)- all classical forms
· Veda(Bhagavad Geeta & Mantra Pathana)
· Nagavalli(Ra Ra Sarasaku Ra Ra) -Unique Dance Performance
· Mast Maja Madi(Skit)
· Nodi Swamy nav Madod Heege(Mimicry)
· Jhalak ( Fashion Show)
· Khushi Khushi Ga(Mad Ads)
It is a glorious platform for display of rich talents and performance skills of
participants…both at UG and PG levels.