STARSEAL-100 is 100% Ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) elastomeric membrane for excellent water proofing of roof, swimming pools, foundations of any civil construction, soak pits for animal feed, biogas plant, total prevention of sub-soil water seepage in tanks, canals etc.Advantages:
- STARSEAL-100 is produced in accordance to ASTM D4637 and ASTM 6134.
- The sheets confirms to the minimum requirement for carbon black reinforced black EPDM rubber sheet for use in waterproofing.
- STARSEAL-100 can be installed ballasted, fully adhered or mechanically fastened for either new or reroof applications.
- STARSEAL-100 is available in thickness 1mm to 1.5mm and width for 1mtr to 1.5mtrs.
- The sheets are available in both side fabric impressions surface for better gripping as well as both side smooth surfaces.
- These single layer black membranes are light in weight and have exceptional long lasting elasticity permitting the materials to withstand followings.
- Building movement.
- Expansion contraction of building surface.
- High resistance to ozone and weather as they are known as low specific gravity - lightest among all rubbers.
- Widest temperature range from- 50'C to + 50'C.
- Excellent steam and water resistance.
- We are looking for Bulk queries only.
- Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Ton