Tetra Hydro Furan
We offer Sodium Bromide 99.9% pure grade, white crystalline salt. In the chemical industry it is specially used as a source of bromine . Sodium bromide also finds its application in photography. Some of the specification of sodium bromide includes:
- White Crystalline Salt Assay = >99.9%
- pH of 5% Solution = 6-8
We offer sodium bromide in 25 kg HDPE woven sacks with inner lining and 25 kg HDPE drums.
Di-methyl Formamide is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2NC(O)H. Commonly abbreviated DMF (though this acronym is sometimes used for dimethylfuran), this colourless liquid is miscible with water and the majority of organic liquids. DMF is a common solvent for chemical reactions. Pure dimethylformamide is odorless whereas technical grade or degraded dimethylformamide often has a fishy smell due to impurity of dimethylamine. Its name is derived from the fact that it is a derivative of formamide, the amide of formic acid.
Acetone is the organic compound with the formula (CH3)2CO. This colorless, mobile, flammable liquid is the simplest example of the ketones. Owing to the fact that acetone is miscible with water it serves as an important solvent in its own right, typically as the solvent of choice for cleaning purposes in the laboratory.
- Synonyms : Dimethylketone; 2-propanone; dimethylketal
- CAS No. : 67-64-1
- Molecular Weight : 58.08
- Chemical Formula: (CH3)2CO
It is widely used as an organic solvent.
We provide our clients a quality range of well formulated 1,4 Dioxane chemicals that is also know in synonyms of diethylene dioxide, diethylene ether, 1,4 dioxacyclohexane, glycol ethylene ether and dioxyethylene ether. Provided in CAS No.: 123-91-1, the organic chemical product has the molecular weight of 88.11.
The 1,4 Dioxane offered by us has following specifications:
- Assay by GLC : 99.80%
- Distillation Range : 99.5 102?C
- Peroxide Content : 10 PPM (Max)
- (By Karl Fisher) : 200-1000 PPM
- Acidity (as acetic Acid) : 0.004%
- Density @ 20C : 1.025 1.035
- Solubility in water : Complete
- Non volatile matter : 30 PPM
Di- Butyl Ether
Dibutyl ether is a colorless, neutral, readily flammable liquid of low volatility with a characteristic odor. It is insoluble in water, but mixable with most common organic solvents. It should also be protected from heat, light and air because of the danger of peroxide formation. Its chemical formula is C8H18O. It finds application as a solvent for fats, oils, organic acids, natural and synthetic resins, etc.
- Synonyms: di-n-butyl ether, n-dibutyl ether, 1,1'-oxybis(butane)
- Molecular formula: C8H18O
- CAS No : 142-96-1
- EC No :
- Appearance : Colourless liquid with ether-like odour
- Melting point : - 97.9 C
- Boiling point : 142 C
- Vapour density : 4.5 (air = 1)
- Vapour pressure : 4.8 mm Hg at 20 C
- Specific gravity : 0.769
- Flash point : 25 C
- Explosion limits : 0.8 - 7.2%
- Autoignition temperature :
- Water solubility : negligible
One of organic chemical compound which is stable. Flammable. May form peroxides in storage. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents .
Irritant. Prolonged contact may cause dermatitis organic compound.