About Sulochana Cotton Spinning Mills Private Limited
We are very Glad to Introduce SULOCHANA COTTON MILLS to your company and we are located in the southern part of India, TIRUPUR called KNIT CITY of India with installed capacity of 1,00,000 spindles.
The hallmark of Sulochana’s products as well as processes is its stringent quality control measures. All the phases of production are marked by rigorous quality measures that adhere to international norms. For high-grade quality testing, state of the art labs are available that are manned by qualified personnel. The efforts go a long way to ensure zero-defects, right from procurement to packing.
Our capacity per day is 50 tons. We do regular exports. We can offer Melange Yarn in any of thecomposition from below:
- 100% Combed Cotton Yarn
- 100% Carded Cotton Yarn
- 100% Cotton Melange Yarn
- Blended - PC / PV / CP / CM
- Counts from 10/1 to 50/1
We have started up with our own recycled PSF plant, from which we can offer dope dyed fibre and yarn made out of it in any count as required. We have been regularly supplying the same to many socks manufacturers / exporters. We can supply Polyester Staple fibre with specifications as below:
- Denier : Ranges from 1.4 to 6.0 D
- Cross section : Round (circular)
- Colour : Semidull , optical white , Black & other colours (dopedyed) as per buyers requirements
- Tenacity : Medium, high tenacity fibres
- 4.5 to 5.0 gpd
- 5.5 to 6.0 gpd
- Elongation : Standard spec 18+/- 3% or as per buyers requirement
- OPU : 0.15% to 0.20% or as per buyers requirement
- Cut lengths: 32mm,38mm,44mm,51mm & 64mm
- Packing: Highly compressed bales in standards weight of 275kgs / bale
Looking forward for similar enquiries and wish to start up a flourishing business relationship.
Shri. N. Murugan Chettiar who was a pioneer in cotton trading in Tirupur is the founder of Sulochana Group. He started the business by supplying cotton to the leading mills in South India way back in 1955. His son Shri. N. Shanmugam Chettiar carried the tradition of cotton business and took the company to greater heights. The legacy passed on and his son Mr. S. Krishnakumar took over the company and set up the spinning mill in 1990. Mr. S. Krishnakumar is the Managing Director and Smt. Asha Krishnakumar is the Executive Director of the company. They are assisted by well qualified professionals in all areas of management.
Backed with modernized infrastructure unit, we are successfully occupied in manufacturing and supplying comprehensive range of Melange Yarn. These are available in 100% cotton as well as cotton blends with viscose, polyester and modal. Manufactured from premium quality material, our presented collection finds wide application in garment industries. Additionally, these are broadly cherished across the nation for smooth texture, ideal finish, colorfastness and durability. Furthermore, we also provide customization solutions within our large production unit as per clients’ specifications. They can obtain the presented range at highly cost effective prices.
- All Type of Melange Shades
“The company’s vision is to become a vertically integrated Textile Group by the year 2010 with 1000 seats of Garmenting, Fabric, Yarn and Cotton Dying & Knitting Unit with imported Machines& Open End spinning unit. It also strives to be a market leader in its niche product, Melange Yarn, apart from maintaining its share in the other Grey Yarn/ Garment market.”
“To achieve its vision, the company has embarked on expansion and diversification plans from 2005. The company has planned to achieve 150000 spindles by way of replacing lease units with own units and further expanding with additional spindles. Through two major projects, the company is planning to accomplish its mission before the end of 2008.”
- 1938: Starting of Cotton Trading.
- 1990: Commencement of operations with 6,000 spindles
- 1996: Capacity increased to 15,196 spindles
- 2002: Takeover of KICL Textiles with 25000 spindle capacity
- 2005: Commencement of Phase I of expansion, hosiery garment manufacture & exports
- 2006: Revenues from operation cross USD 25 mn
- 2007: Modernization and expansion to reach 1, 50,000 Spindles, Commencement of Dyeing and Finishing Unit making it vertically integrated manufacturing set up
As a responsible corporate entity and with keen interest in the social upbringing, Sulochana endeavours for the welfare of the society. 40% of electric power required is provided by a 10 MW windmill unit there by contributing to a greener environment. Sulochana plays a active role in the Tirupur Education Trust that promotes education to the needy. The concern for animals is what drives it to run a Veterinary Hospital in Tirupur.
Being in the business for over a decade, our enterprise realizes the merits of a competent team to accomplish the desired goals. Each and every member of workforce is an expert in the respective area and actively contributes in terms of new ideas as well as innovative designs. Apart from this, we regularly organize training sessions with an intention to keep our employees accustomed to the modern technological advancements. The present strength of our total employees is 1500 and we have extended hostel accommodation, medical facility, subsidized food, etc. as per the statutory labor laws.
With the help of cutting edge technologies, we are implicated in manufacturing and supplying an elite series of Melange Yarn that has gained enormous recognition for excellent finish, attractive colors and astonishing designs. Following are the reasons for which we are approved as one of the best companies in the market:
- One among the top 10 melange yarn manufacturers
- More than 50 years of experience
- Capacity exceeding 1,00,000 spindles and currently under expansion
- Logistic advantage of being right in the nexus of the Knitwear export market
- Flexible in handling small and larger volumes to cater to client’s convenience
- Capacity to manufacture Slub and Core spun yarn
- Certified by GOTS for using Organic cotton
- Wider range of melange shades
- Trained work force