We are offering Biogas Plant
. Biogas is mixture of methane (a high value of fuel) Carbon dioxide.
Why Biogas ?
- It also has trace of other gases such as hydro sulphide.
- Biogas is highly combustible and hence use as a fuel.
- It is obtained from anaerobic ( in the absence of air, more specifically oxygen) fermentation of organic matter.
- Biogas is very useful as alternate renewable energy source as fuel.
- Direct burning of cow dung, fire wood and crop residues for cooking results in loss of fertility of the soil as it is deprived of the organic manure and its combustion efficiency is also very low.
- Biogas plant helps in maintaining better sanitation and environment.
Biogas is used for many application including cooking, lighting and running the engine. Effluent from biogas plant is a good organic manure that is as follows:
- Dung and other biomass are mixed with water in a mixing tank and the mixture is allowed to flow into the digester of the bio gas plant through inlet pipe line.
- The biomas in course of time starts emitting a gas due to anaerobic fermentation.
- This gas ( primarily methane) is collected in the gas chamber.
- The residual slurry comes out of outlet chamber as enriched manure.
- The collected gas is sent through the pipe to the kitchen for cooking and other application.