s a provider of world-class spices, we understand the need for cultivating spices as per the highest standards of quality and regulatory requirements. Our experience in the spice industry has provided us with considerable insights into the development of high-yielding varieties of spices.
Our spice cultivation and production practices take in to account diverse aspects of:
- Site selection
- Seedbed preparation
- Weed control
Implementation of cutting-edge agro-techniques and cultivation methods, nutrient management, have all ensured that there has been a sustained increase in the productivity & quality of the spices crops that are grown and harvested by us. Organic Cultivation With a rising demand in the world market for hygienic foods, there has been a trend towards the adoption of organic methods of cultivation. The use of organic cultivation and the use of natural fertilizers has become popular among cultivators around the world.
Organic farming is crop production method that promotes environmental sustainability. While optimising resource use, it ensures that the crops produced are nutritive, healthy and pollution free. The various advantages of adopting organic cultivation are:
- Producing healthy, nutritious and high quality food.
- Encouraging and enhancing biological cycles
- Enhancing the long-term fertility of soils.
- Aids soil and water conservation.
- Maintains the diversity of the gene pool
- Minimises pollution from outdated agricultural practices
- Preserves and nurtures traditional knowledge in farming methods & seeds varieties.
- Minimizes the negative impact of social and ecological impact of farming systems.
At Sunrise, as part of our commitment to ensuring eco-friendly crops, we have adopted organic cultivation in our operations. Sustainable farming is a central aspect of our cultivation methods and to this end we our cultivation methods incorporate:
- Natural Fertilizers
- Bio-Control Agents
- Organic Manures