Heat Treatment Services
Electrical Heat Treatment Services & Equipment Supply
We have with us disposal of more than 500 KW. of applied resistance heat by using a combination of 1000 voltage transformer power sources & main voltage distribution control units. Here the welding process is applied to metals by joining two components together through fusion. The surfaces to be joined are raised locally to melting point by source of heat provided by variety of welding methods that are based on electric arc, electric resistance and flame.
- The process energy creates localized molten pool into which consumable is fed
- Here fusing takes place with component surfaces and or previously deposited weld metal
- As molten pool is moved along joint axis, components are heated, non- uniformly & subsequently cooled (also non uniformly)
- Neighbouring elements of material try to expand & contract by differing amounts in accordance with sequence of localized thermal cycle
Furnace Refractory Lining Dry Out
We offer solutions for furnace refractory lining dry out that find application in oil firing & gas heating process. Our expertise to effectively utilize this process also helps in removing of gas, moisture, breakage/peel off/cracking of refractory material that increases overall functionality while at the same time improving lining life. Such work has been done often onsite by us.
Onsite Pre & Post Weld Heat Treatment
We also offer our clients onsite pre & post weld heat treatment services. These include meeting the demands of heat treatment of welded structures. The services of experienced industry professionals ensure that the service delivered by us is flawlessly handled and executed.
some of the processes involved include:
- pre-heat & post heat treatment
- post weld heat treatment
To,Superheat Inspection Services