About Suprajit Engineering Limited
Incorporated as a Private Limited Company in 1986, Suprajit Engineering Limited started manufacturing, supplier & exporter high quality liner cables to exacting Japanese standards for the automotive industry in 1987. Currently catering to a wide spectrum of automotive and non-automotive cable requirements, Suprajit Engineering has achieved phenomenal growth and has cemented itself as India's largest manufacturer of automotive cables with a capacity of over 150 million cables a year with a turnover of 100 million USD. Suprajit is now listed in the Indian bourses and is amongst the top five cable manufacturers in the world. The firm not only manufactures but has a good niche in exporting and supplying of Automotive Cables, Non-Automotive Cables, Mechanical Gauges, Two Wheeler Cables, Automotive OEM Products and Cable Parts.
The firm has observed unprecedented success in last few years and has marked global presence in the market. All this has happened under the perfect guidance of Mr.Ajit Rai who is our Chairman & Managing Director. His understanding of global market condition is unmatched and the organization has reaped huge benefit from the same.
Our excellent infrastructural facility in Bengaluru, Karnataka caters to our entire business needs in efficient manner. We have provisioned sufficient place for all the departments to facilitate their functioning, these departments have all the amenities which provide enormous support. Our manufacturing plant is huge and has capacity to carry out bulk production with complete comfort. We believe in carrying out our business tasks in a very organized manner and thus have a very organized warehousing system wherein all our manufactured products are kept in a systematic manner till the time they get dispatched to clients.
We being a client centric organization lay huge stress on quality of our products as the same has huge implications in the area of their application. We ensure to test the entire range on various quality parameters during the process of manufacturing and also when they take a final shape. We are very particular about quality and will never compromise on it at any cost. Clients are facilitated with various easy payment options so that do not face any inconvenience while making the payments, they can pay us through DD, cheque, cash, online and RTGS. We make sure the products reach the doorstep on time through our efficient distribution network.
Suprajit is not only a leading manufacturer of its products, it also has an excellent financial history. Suprajit was listed in the BSE on 24th of March, 2003 and in the NSE on the 18th of February, 2005. It has given consistent returns to investors ever since. The company can be tracked by investors on the BSE (Suprajit BSE Tracker) and on the NSE (Suprajit NSE Tracker).
For the past 25 years Suprajit has grown consistently its sales and profitability. Over this period sales have grown at an compounded annualized rate of 30%. Its profit after tax also increased by 30% on a CAGR basis.
The company’s stock has out performed benchmark indices over long periods of time. Important Contact Detail for investors:
- Investor Contact: Investor Relations Team (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Share transfer agents: Integrated Enterprises (India) Limited (email@example.com)
- Company Contact & Compliance Officer: Medappa Gowda, Company Secretary and Vice President Finance (firstname.lastname@example.org, +91(80)43421138)
- Registered Office: No.100, Bommasandra Indl. Area, Bangalore-560 099, Karnataka, India.
- Capacity of more than 150 million cables annually
- India's largest cable Manufacturing two, three & four wheeler segments
- Continued product development and diversification
- 30% compounded annualized growth rate
- 2011: Gills Cables Limited renamed as Suprajit Europe Ltd.
- 2011: Commercial Production at Bangalore, Unit-12
- 2011: Formation of Suprajit Foundation, a Trust for CSR activities
- 2010: Commercial Production at Haridwar, Unit-10
- 2010: Awarded by KSFC as “Best Enterprise of the State”
- 2009: Commercial Production at 100% EOU in Bangalore, Unit-9
- 2007: Best IT User Award-2006 in Automotive Sector by NASSCOM
- 2007: Commercial production at the second plant in Manesar, Unit-4
- 2007: Commercial production at Pantnagar plant, Unit-7
- 2006: Twin Awards by CNBC/ICICI Bank/CRISIL: SME & Auto Ancillary of the Year
- 2006: Acquisition of CTP Gills Cables, U.K. through subsidiary, Gills Cables Ltd, U.K.
- 2006: Acquisition of J.V. stake of Carclo PLC, U.K. by Suprajit Automotive Pvt. Ltd
- 2006: Successfully implemented Oracle ERP across all units
- 2005: Listing of Shares at The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd, Mumbai (NSE)
- 2004: ISO 14000 & 18000 Certification for Manesar Unit
- 2004: Launch of CTP Suprajit Automotive Private Limited
- 2003: Listing of Shares at The Stock Exchange, Mumbai (BSE)
- 2003: State of the Art cable plant at Chakan, Pune, Unit-5
- 2003: Implementation of TS-16949 at all units
- 2002: India’s largest cable Manufacturer
- 2002: Acquisition of Shah Concabs Pvt Ltd, a Cable Manufacturer at Vapi, Unit-6
- 2002: State of the Art cable plant, Unit-4, Manesar
- 1998: Commercial Production at Unit -3
- 1997: “Enterprise of the State” award by KSFC
- 1996: Public issue of Equity Shares at premium
- 1994: Commercial Production at Unit -2
- 1987: Commercial Production at Unit -1
- 1985: Incorporated as a Private Limited Company
Suprajit is a cable supplier to a wide range of global and domestic automotive customers including Tata Motors, BMW, General Motors (India), Volkswagen, Ford India Limited, Suzuki, Mahindra & Mahindra, Jaguar, Land Rover, Piaggio, Nissan, Lear Corporation, Eicher Motors, Swaraj Mazda, SAAB, MAGNA, BEHR India, Inteva Products Automotive India, Isringhausen, Bajaj Tempo, Force Motors, Vauxhall, Opel, IFB Automotive Seating Systems, Benteler, GM Daewoo, Witte Velbert, Valeo, Class India, Shivani Locks, Technico and many other major automotive customers (either directly or indirectly).
Located near Bangalore in India, Suprajit Automotive Limited (SAL) is a 100% export oriented subsidiary of Suprajit Engineering. SAL is specialized in the large scale manufacture of cables to marque customers worldwide. Setup on a sprawling 100,000 square feet of manufacturing space, this plant prides itself on globally competitive manufacturing and works closely with Suprajit Europe to serve its customers.
Based in Tamworth in the United Kingdom, Suprajit Europe is the Suprajit Group's technical center to the western world. With over 70 years of cable making experience and cutting edge development capabilities, Suprajit Europe seamlessly blends the cost competitive manufacturing facilities in India with the demanding expectations of global customers. With world class research and development, prototyping, warehousing and small volume specialist cable manufacturing facilities, Suprajit Europe acts as a perfect intermediary for the global operations of Suprajit Group.
To,Suprajit Engineering Limited