Automation is one of the fastest growing segments in the field of Process industries like Refinery, Chemical, Oil & Gas, Bottling Plants, Food Processing and many more. Instrumentation & control is the most important development in modern technology. The control system is adaptable, flexible and is universally applied with defined response time, service aids and expand ability. It also brings co-ordination and co-operation between mechanical and electronic counter parts and performs tasks with the application of least physical efforts.Full Time Course
Part Time Course
- Start Date : 24th April, 2017
- Duration: 1 Month
- Timing: Tuesday to Saturday – 8.00 am to 1.00 pm
Instrumentation & Control Course Syllabus:
- Start Date : 1st January, 2017
- Duration: 3 Months
- Timing: Sunday – 8.00 am to 5.30 pm
- Overview of Industry and Scope and Role of Instrumentation Engineer in various types of Industry.
- Knowing Client requirements and collection of specific data for projects Relevant Codes & Standards.
- Basic Design requirement based on the type of plant e.g. Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical Industrial, power plant etc
- Preliminary Project design requirements.
- Selection of Instruments for Controlling Flow, Temperature, level and Pressure.
- Preparation of hookup drawings and various Process Conditions.
- Vendor's details and specification for all Instruments used to control Flow, Level, Temperature and Pressure.
- Installation and maintenance Tips of all Instruments.
- Selection, Installation and Troubleshooting of PLC, DCS and SCADA for various processes.
- PLC vender's details and specification of PLC, DCS and SCADA.
- Preparation Ladder Diagram.
- Detailed Design of Instrumentation systems including Layouts.
- Procurement Requirements and Inspection of Equipments/system.
- SCADA programming
Detail design engineering :
- P & I diagram
- Data Sheet / Spec Sheet / Index
- Loop / Hook Up Drawings
Diagrams & Layout :
- P & I diagram
- Emergency shut down system
- FAT procedure & SAT procedure
To provide practical guide lines accepted in the Industry, Engineering information and thumb rules for engineers, designers and operating people.
Instrumentation & Control Career Opportunities
Today all the industries are automated & the need of the instrumentation engineer is the vast. The participant can get the opportunities in Design Consultancy, System Houses, PLC & DCS Manufacturing, Production Units in India as well as in aboard.
Instrumentation & Control Course Eligibility
Fresh/ Working-Diploma/ Degree in Instrumentation/Electronic Engineering.