About Swani Spice Mills Private Limited
Group Of Companies
Swani Group has diversified business interest in the area of spice processing, automobiles, rubber processing and other trading and business activities. The group consists of the following business entities:
|Swani Spice Mills Pvt. Ltd.||HACCP Certified. |
State of art spice processing plant from Buhler.
| Hindustan Trading Corporation |
|The pioneer Psyllium manufacturing plant in India|
| Kuldip Singh Swani & Co. |
|Exporters and general merchants|
| Bunty Botanics |
|Specialists in export of medicinal herbs|
| Swani Enterprises |
|Specialized in export of celery seeds, saffron and North Indian dry herbs.|
| Swani Motors Pvt. Ltd. |
Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar,
|Authorized dealers for Maruti Suzuki Motors Co. Ltd.|
|Swani Rubbber Industries Chandigarh||Manufacturers of specialized Rubber Reclamation.|
| Clean All Corporation |
|Specialised cleaning unit|
| Sri GurDev Photo Colors |
|Photography and Media Studios|
|Unico Spice Pvt. Ltd.||Grinding Plant.|
- Warehousing & Storage: We are one of the few exporters in India who have our own, warehouse's (separate for raw material and finished goods), processing units, laboratories in house. HACCP and GHP / GMP are followed.
- Raw Material Sourcing: All raw materials are carefully sourced from India's prime growing farm sectors where the fertile soil and climatic conditions give Indian spices, oilseeds and medical herbs the quality and superiority edge.
- Machinery & Equipments: State of the art machinery and equipment are used from all over the world for our processing. Our processing plant, was recently renovated by Buhler ( Switzerland ) for an annual capacity of 15,000 MTS of various spices and oilseeds.
The processing unit, Swani Spice Mills Pvt. Ltd is HACCP Certified from DNV ( RVA ) of the Netherlands.
- Automation: To minimize human error and contamination factor we at Swani Corporation explore every opportunity for completely automated processes, systems and functions. This outcome of our automation helps minimum human interference in the process of spice preparation and processing.
The company’s continual growth is testimony of our capability and commitment to adapt to the needs of an ever changing world. To Challenge & Push the boundaries of Traditional Business by merging
- Advanced Technology
- New Ideas and Environmentally Sustainable Solutions in Farming, Processing and Quality.
Our mission is to be a Customer Centric, Environmentally Friendly, and Sustainable Enterprise who is able to deliver TRUE VALUE throughout the supply chain. SWANI wants to be a Solution Provider for Spices, Flavours & Blends enhancing the taste of food through better farming, production & processes.
Kuldip Singh Swani
He Is The Patriarch Of The Swani Family, And Has Been Instrumental To Sow The Seeds That Have Brought The Swani Group To What It Is Today . His Grandfather Was Instrumental In Bringing Celery Seeds, And Psyllium To India From South Of France And Identified In The Planting Areas For Celery In His Home Town Of Amritsar, And Psyllium In North Gujarat . He Was The First Indian To Put Up Mechanised Cleaning Of Seeds In 1962 , And Spearheaded Our Move And Expansion To Our Current Location In 1995 . He Restarted The Spice Business Again In 1956 , In The Style Of Swani Corporation And Has Made It Grow From Strength To Strength. In 1973 His Son, Kirandip Joined The Business In And Together They Worked To The Business To New Heights. His Knowledge, Vision And Insight Has Been An Invaluable Contributor To Our Growth And Success.
Kirandip Singh Swani
The Managing Director Is An Engineer From M.s. University – Vadodhara. He Played An Important Role During His 8 Year Tenure As A Member Of The Spices Board. He Went On To Become The Chairman Of The Task Force Of The Spices Board And Maintained The Post For A Period Of 3 Years. For The Next 3 Years He Was The Chairman Of Indian Spice & Food Stuffs Association. Kirandip Swani Went On To Become The Hon. Secretary Of ‘indian Oil & Oilseeds Product Exporters Association For 2 Consecutive Years. With His Experience And Knowledge In The Field He Was On The Advisory Panel On Seeds & Spices Of Sgs Labs For 4 Years.
Harjiv Singh Swani
He Is Also An Engineer With A B.e. Degree In Industrial Engineering And Management From Bangalore University And Heads Swani’s High Tech Processing House And Laboratory And The Spice Processing Line In The Capacity Of Director (operations). Harjiv Is The Key Driver For Process Innovations And Is All About Tomorrow’s Technology.
Parneet Singh Swani
He Is A Marketing Professional With An Mba In International Business And Marketing From University Of Technology, Sydney, Australia And Has A Good Understanding Of Global Markets And Trends. He Currently Handles Backward Integration, Sales & Marketing Finances, Operating In The Capacity Of Director (commercial).
Our Group of Companies
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Exporters Of Spices, Sesame & Botanicals.
Hindustan Trading Corporation
- Sidhpur, Gujarat
- The Pioneer Psyllium Manufacturing Plant In India.
Kuldip Singh Swani & Co.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Exporters And General Merchants
- Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Specialists In Export Of Medicinal Herbs
- Amritsar, Punjab
- Specialized In Export Of Celery Seeds, Saffron And North Indian Dry Herbs.
The Following Processing Facilities Are Available At Swani:
- Seed Cleaning & Sortex Section
- Milling Sections (spice Specific)
- Steam Sterilizing (2012)
- R & D Area
- 15,000 T Spice Cleaning Plant – This Plant In New Mumbai Can Handle All Sifting, Vacuum Destoning And Gravity Separating Operations Ensuring Low Admixtures.
- A Colour Sorter From Buhler (sortex Uk) At The End Of The Processing Line For High End Spices.
- 9500 Mt Spice Milling Plant At Vashi, New Mumbai.
- (6000 + 3500 = 9500 Mts.)
- 1000 Mt Botinicals Processing Plant At New Mumbai.
- New Milling Line Of 12,000 Mts. Per Year Is Currently Being Added.
We are constantly striving to provide Quality Food Ingredients to our customers using the choicest of raw materials and the latest available technology. We attribute our success to our longstanding dedication to the business.
- This will be achived by Focused Backward Integration to enhance product quality and food safety.
- Handling and Processing of materials in a hygienic environment, by a trained and motivated team.
- This will be ensured through an Effective Quality Assurance program supported by a competent In-house Laboratory and Team.
To,Swani Spice Mills Private Limited