Botanical name: Annona Squamosa
We bring forth Sitaphal Seed Extract, wherein annona seeds, annona leaves and annona bark is used for processing. It is processed using advanced tools and technology at our modern processing unit. Moreover, it is commonly known as sugar apple, sweetsop, kanerapra, tapotapo, fun Li Chi, anon, ates, ati, anona blanca, pomme canelle & custard apple, and is extensively used in various medical applications.
Sitaphal Seed Extracts is used for the following:
- Fruits are cool, sedative, stimulant, maturant, tonic, expectorant and haematinic and are used to treat burns and anemia. Moreover, the extract is used for preparing milk beverages and ice-creams.
- Leaves are used to cure hysteria and fainting spells
- Seeds which are insecticidal and abortifacient destroy lice in the hair
- Bark decoction prevents diarrhea and the bark is used for treatment of dysentery
- In order to clarify urine, clients can use decoction of the leaves